“Food was off, I threw up after my dinner.”
Review of Richoux

Richoux
Ranked #3,576 of 23,854 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Richoux restaurants are open all day, so are ideal for dinner with friends, a business breakfast or a decadent afternoon tea.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I didn't want to eat here as it was empty but with no time to spare I took my chances. The only good thing was the garlic pizza bread. We ordered the soup, fish cakes, steak and pizza. All absolutely awful. I used 3 different condiments on my meal and it still tasted off.
I explained to the waiter and he just said sorry and nothing else. No offer of a change of meal, nothing. I regrettably paid for my vomited food and will never go back.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Across the street from outrageously expensive Harrod's, is this charming, delicious restaurant.
My spouse and I both enjoyed salmon, a nice teriyaki sauce and white rice. Very good and we have money left in the bank.
Afternoon tea (high tea to Americans) was priced much more reasonably than at our hotel. Wish we had time to try that, too.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Couldn't find a seat at any of the Harrods cafes so popped over to Richoux. Richoux is Richoux. We like it a lot. Very wide menu and good food. Problem with the Knightsbridge cafe is that you have to sit deep into the room to avoid the draft from the constantly opening and closing door. Lovely Irish waitress working hard for her tip. Not quite sure if Richoux is dated or chic but if you want a menu to suit most tastes at a good price I would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want to experience a real London "High Tea" you want to experience it here!!! Great accomodation for groups. Very good value for your money.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very good value for money.
Good old fashioned, well cooked English food
Good ambiance.
Good solid service

Pity about slightly boring English cakes.
Gets very full at lunch time, so come early

Well worth a return visit

Been to Richoux? Share your experiences!