“Great food great service and great price”
Review of Richoux

Richoux
Ranked #3,368 of 24,255 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Richoux restaurants are open all day, so are ideal for dinner with friends, a business breakfast or a decadent afternoon tea.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I loved the decoration of this place. It's like being transported to victorian times. The food was amazing and well priced. We both had a pizza and I would definitely recommend this. We have been to Italy and this was the only place I have had a pizza in England that tasted as good as in Italy. The service was amazing so friendly and welcoming. My boyfriend dropped his fork and the waitress had a clean one ready within seconds. Definitely visit here it's a gorgeous part of London

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stopped in here for a quick drink. We were pleasantly surprised to see they had milkshakes on the menu so went for that. They took a while to arrive but when they did, they tasted freshly made and were delicious. The friendly Spanish waitress was lovely. However, when we asked for the bill, we were hastily brought a bill for fish and chips which belonged to the table next to us. When we tried to get someone’s attention, they didn’t seem to be around or they were busy but eventually it was sorted. Other than that, what we had was good.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a quick dinner by myself after shopping at harrod's. Ordered a glass of montepulciano, was not great, but well priced. The spaghetti Carbonara was good, a good portion of well cooked spaghetti, but nothing special.

The service was great though. The waiting staff (especially the eastern european guy) was very attentive and fast. I liked the fresh parmesan cheese grated table-side.

I would come back for a quick dinner, but dont expect to be mind blown!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went here for afternoon tea and ordered 2 cream teas and 2 teas.
The cream tea (about £ 10) consists in a tea or coffee or chocolate and 4 scones served with butter and strawberry jam and everything was very good.
I didn’t like the service, the waiter was not kind at all and repeatedly put pressure to order, even if she could see we were still looking at the menu and discussing our choices.
The location and furniture seems old and dusty (as usual in London).
All things considered our tea was not bad but I guess that for the same price you could have better service.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We've been here a couple of times for brunch and it was always brilliant. This time on a trip to London we took friends and really raved at how good this place was. I'm not sure if it's been taken over but it was terrible! I felt so embarrassed about taking my friends here! The menu was different and hardly had any thing for breakfast so we ended up having a club sandwich. We asked for white bread and it came on brown, the toast we ordered was soggy and the scrambled egg my husband ordered was hard and think was made in a frying pan. The restaurant was very dusty and dirty, the carpets are coming up and there was splatters of food on the walls. The staff weren't bothered about visitors and didn't even care that we'd ordered white bread and that they'd served us brown. They made other guests wait for ages at the door so I think everyone was annoyed or upset at the service. I was really looking forward to a return visit to here but what a shame! I'll never go back!

1  Thank fl0rence-bride

Been to Richoux? Share your experiences!