Rossopomodoro - Chelsea
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossopomodoro - Chelsea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #869 of 23,689 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: Our Neapolitan pizza and food are the most authentic you will find in London: come and try a genuine slice of Naples.
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I was visiting London and staying not too far away i was looking for some itallian food, i asked the concierge at my hotel where to go and was recommeneded this restaurant. I arrived early and was promptly looked after by the ( seemed to be Manager Pepe) i Looked at the menu and wasn't sure ( they are famous for their pizzas but they did not appeal to me!!) I was told the specials of the day and decicded to go for it ( Sea Bream with a green salad ). i Completely forgot about the fish bones but the dish was wonderfull also Pepe (manager / waiter) matched my food to the wine i had ( this guy knows his food and wine).I also had a dessert as you do on holiday I had a Chocolate Almond cake served with ice cream and whipped cream ( Yummy) I was offered Coffee after dessert but declined. Service was very good will be going back again!! I wasn't hurrried or rushed at all ( because i was on my own i was treated the same as every customer should be) Overall a wonderfull experience on a miserable and wet sunday!!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my gf during the jubilee bank holiday and we were impressed by their wood fired pizza and fresh buffalo mozzarella the best I tasted in London so far. Service was fast considering that the restaurant was packed and the bill came at about 20 pounds each.

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

After waiting 1 hour for a salad, the chicken was dry and salad tasteless.
The assistant manager was trying to make excuses instead of just admitting things. Never again.

2  Thank EyeLaserMan
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am not a fan of rossopomodoro...they always have no buffalo mozzarella of beer. The pizza is not too bad but no comparison with Uliveto

1  Thank Lalli78
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The pizza here is fantastic, been here about 6 times and have never been disappointed.