“Excellent one in London ”

Monmouth Coffee Company
Ranked #22 of 1,953 Quick Bites in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

One of my best choices in London . You can select whatever kind of filltered coffee you want to drink while sitting or take away . It is crowded all the time . Dont miss while passing around . You will like it . Try Colmbian coffee
Great staff . Work as you are the One customer they have.. Five fat stars , sure

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (586)

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

One of the first coffee shops in London in recent times to try making a great coffee Momouth has earned its reputation. I think now you can get better filter coffees in London, but Monmouth won't let you down and is definitely better than any large chain.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We have coffee here regularly. It's usually very busy, and the seating area is tiny so it does get full quite quickly. However it's worth waiting as the coffee is the best I've had.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016

This little coffee shop was just around the corner from our hotel and it is one reason why we loved this part of London. The coffee and croissants were delicious! My son preferred the brioche, which was MUCH better than anything I've ever had in the USA. The place is tiny with a line out the door, but they move you through fast so I never waited more than 5 minutes - absolutely worth it! I could see there were tables but I preferred to get my coffee and go. There are only two down sides. First, my son only drinks tea, so we had to go down the road for his cuppa. Second, they don't open until 8:00AM. But those are tiny issues, the coffee is worth the wait!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Good coffee in London rather depends on you expectations, but despite the proliferation in recent years of coffee house chains, we have found choices for really good coffee quite limited. A real find was the Monmouth Coffee Company on the edge of Convent Garden. It is small, there is always a queue for take-away drinks lined up outside, but inside there is a small elevated area, with about four bench tables. Two rules, no mobiles phones and if they ask you to share the table - and that is likely - it is definitely not acceptable to refuse and squeeze up a bit. The coffee is always excellent, with a range of varieties, the staff all pleasant and well-trained in their own staff development facility and there is a small selection of croissants, pastries, etc., all of which are good quality. Monmouth street is above Seven Dials and is really a continuation of Upper St Martin's Lane, which heads north from Trafalgar Square. You go past Jamie's Italian and Dishoom and the cafe is opposite the Covent Garden Hotel. We go there daily when staying in London, which we do most years

Date of visit: June 2016