“Best Indian Food in London”
Review of Malabar

Malabar
Ranked #7,362 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Serving spice on the "Hill" since '83
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is bar far my favourite place in London for Indian food. The menu is fantastic with dishes I have never seen anywhere else. The service is excellent and always discreet. The setting is lovely, simple and understated at it's best. This is a little gem that I recommend to all of my friends. Sundays have a tasteful buffet where kids are more than welcome. You won't be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Malabar

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Why can't this be a place in my hometown San Francisco?
I would return again and again and take all of my friends.
The service was stellar, the tastes exploded in your mouth with every bite.
All the little dipping sauces and flavors enhanced the chicken and every vegetable was cooked to perfection.
I will be back someday, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a long walk at British Museum its a great relief and relaxation for the mind and the stomach with a homely food and family fraternity around, great taste, good food and good quality. Keep the Indian flag aloft in UK where our taste Rules.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was tasty, but COLD. Rather than apologising, I was made to feel that it was my fault.

The waiters argued about providing a plate, and refused to do so.

Some of the order (1 item out of 4) was forgotten. Again I was given a death stare when I reminded the waiter again.

A big shame, as this place used to be good.

3  Thank bakman1809
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I go to Malabar quite often - I love this place. Great food service and one of the best Indian I've been to in London.