“Love its buzzy atmosphere”
Review of Camino

Camino
Reserve with OpenTable
Camino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,676 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Camino, authenticity is more than a word - it's our passion. So much so, we take two staff trips to Spain every year, exploring, staying up far too late and having a brilliant time. Our creative and seasonal tapas from Nacho del Campo uses the finest local or Spanish produce, and celebrates the exciting diversity of regional Spanish cuisine. We've poured lots of love into our drinks menu too, from fresh fruit sangria to an award-winning wine list that showcases some fantastic Spanish wines, sherries and cavas. Our vibrant London bars and restaurants are great for all occasions, from work lunches to romantic dinners to full on parties, with late night DJs every week and always free entry.
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My second visit and how I looked forward to it! We started in Pepito's Bar aka the sherry bodega and it was busy but the brilliant Ecuadorian Guinea waitress wedged us at the back and brought our sherries over. Busy yes but any good tapas bar in Sevilla would be on a Thursday evening! Tapas on tap but we went across the courtyard to the restaurant and met up with the Lisbon waiter from last time. Keeping hold of good staff, excellent. We chose an Alaia wine £26, and 4 tapas each: padron peppers, croquettes, chickpea stew, crab dip, chorizo, morcilla and wonderful black rice. There are steaks for non-lovers of tapas. I didn't enjoy my Crema Catalana, so wasn't charged for it. I'll go back

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Food is very continental, maybe a little up market. the bar is very good and the bartenders know a lot of cocktails

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food here is very traditional continental , nice but I go there because of the bar. it has really good outdoor seating and the party starts early on weekends.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a really good bar with food as well but think the food is a little heavy. The bar and drinks are innovative and varied.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This place offers fine dining as well as a very comprehensive bar. The outdoor seating complements the entire theme and after my first visit yesterday, I will return.