“Fantastic time for large group.”
Review of Ayoush - CLOSED

Ayoush
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Recently refurbished into a stylish, elegant and vibrant venue over two floors with downstairs "caves" perfect for groups. Serving modern North African food from a changing menu, Ayoush is situated in Mayfair, just minutes from bustling Oxford Street. The outside street terrace is very popular to take lunch, mint tea or shisha during the day. Belly dancers perform Friday and Saturday evenings for diners to enjoy or even join in! The menu features favourites such as tagines, couscous, kebabs, salads, fresh fish and grilled meatsand the venue is well known for its Mezze menu. A full bar menu, wine and coffee menu with signature cocktails
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had the private dining room downstairs which comfortably sat 50 people. There were 4 little cosy alcoves where we each had our own little party. The food was fantastic and a highlight was definately the belly dancer where a number of the guests also got involved with. The venue was perfect for what we wanted and it was great to have our own private area. WIll definately be recommending Ayosh to my friends and collegues who are looking for a relaxed and fun evening.
Zyad, was esepcially helpful and there was no problem at all catering for our large group.
Thanks again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a most enjoyable meal at Ayoush Windsor. The service was great and the food was fantastic. I was amazed that Mike from Bourne End remembered us and even produced my special champagne flute. We had the mezze for starter and it was delicious. my husband had chicken in couscous and I had the leg of lamb, both very good and subtly spiced. Thanks also to Hassan for great but not intrusive service. Altogether a lovely, happy evening.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have never been in african restaurant. Very interesting and tasty food. Service was very nice and polite, but they could be quicker, but all in all its ok.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I recently organised a corpoeate Xmas do at Ayoush.

Mr Zyed was a great liaison from beginning to end. Everything was arranged beforehand via email and the service was excellent.

To accomodate such a big group with ease is a great achievement.

The starters and mains were great, the service at the bar was efficient and overall the experience was a great one.

Will definitely be organising more parties at Ayoush.

The atmosphere is great whether the party is for two or thirty.

Guests were very complimentary about the food and the atmosphere.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Bland awful food.
Hummus for starter appeared to be shop bought ( expected traditional home made Moroccan but was more like Tescos)
My partners Lamb tagine looked the same as my lamb couscous dish , Just without the couscous ... both bland with about 3 pieces of meat each.
Service charge ridiculous.
I'm absolutely gob smacked that this place was full? Surely must have all been first (and last ) timers like us??

1  Thank dobbysgirl
AyoushTeam, Owner at Ayoush, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dobbysgirl

I've written to you privately as well. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Ayoush. Our hummus is home-made and our food is generally well spoken about and so I hope you can share more info with me like what day you visited so that I can investigate further. I take our customer feedback really seriously, please get back to me.

Tarek