“Saturday brunch good, could do better though!”

InterContinental London Park Lane
Ranked #2,010 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Dining at InterContinental offers upscale market table fare that champions British seasonal and sustainable ingredients in an interactive culinary experience. Londoners flock to the restaurant at the weekend to enjoy a spectacular brunch. While adults relax with 'bottomless' Crémant and Bellinis the children can be entertained with the regular Kids Cook masterclasses - all the ingredients to guarantee the perfect Saturday afternoon for the whole family.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Been there with family. Every now and then they are proposing some brunch for parents and children. Kids can do a workshop with one of the cook around a theme. My daughter enjoyed it a lot. She prepared some cupcakes. This was good fun.
The food is good. When they serve warm dishes, they should either serve them one after the other or simply put heaters on the table.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went here for my daughters birthday for a Saturday Brunch.
Booked using toptable the buffet starters were varied and fresh. The main course was a major disappointment. noodles, gunea fowl and fish stew. All were precooked and lukewarm when served and cooked to a very low standard. Worse still when we asked for the bill we were overcharged by over 100 pounds ie we were all charged as adults (even though it was clear that there were 2 children in our party) and the toptable discount wasnt applied. I dont think I will be going back here again.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Really enjoyed our first brunch here today. Food really great. I started with egg benedict, moved onto the cold table, salad cold fish, cold meats and more. After a short pause we moved onto the roast, terrific beef and lamb with all the normal vegetables and potatoes. There was also fish stew, a beef stew and a duck dish. We didn't manage them all but the lamb was as tender as it gets. Plenty of choice of deserts, well presented and tasty. All of this was served with unlimited sparkling wine or soft drinks. I just managed the coffee at the end but not the cheese board.

Excellent service by friendly and attentive staff who seemed very relaxed even though the place was full. I would certainly recommend the Sunday brunch as good food, plenty of choice, friendly service and overall really good value for money. I will return with friends and family.

1  Thank Alan D
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Had the Market Table lunch, good value for what was offered. A variety of meats, fish and cheese with salads, followed by dessert of fresh fruit and little cakes. Skipped the coffee at £6 a cup! Service was very good. The restaurant wasn't busy and it was a nice relaxed experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I treated my friend to champers brunch and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. The restaurant was very busy and the only thing we could possibly complain about was the slow service of drinks. The food was amazing and there was plenty of it. Highly recommend it for a treat! Once we switched from bellinis to plain bubbles the drinks came around far more swiftly. Lovely atmosphere, lovely food and the bubbles are a bonus!

Been to InterContinental London Park Lane? Share your experiences!