“Cosy”
Review of Grumbles

Grumbles
Reserve with OpenTable
Grumbles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,378 of 24,439 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Had to eat alone was made very welcome I had scallops and pâté both starters ,both very good
Staff friendly and professional would return again , slightly expensive but food was good .

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

As someone who travels with work I'm no stranger to a table for one...thankfully I was met with a friendly hello and made welcome.

Olives pre starter gad seen better days, NOT fresh by any standards. thankfully bread was super fresh and yummy.

Scallops starter was served piping hot and dee-lisc-ous.

Main was lamb & dauphinoise and was dee-lisc-ous, and there was LOTS of it.

House red was very palatable too.

Total result for a walk in, and I would be just as happy if work wasn't paying.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Lovely bistro restaurant in Pimlico, reasonably priced and the sort of place you could go for an occasion or just off-the-spur. It is cosy with friendly staff. Food is good. Good wine list. Our favourite place in Pimlico.

1  Thank panzer164
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This little french bistro was rustic, cozy and, to be honest, a little cramped. We showed up late on a Thursday night and found this place to be busy and filled with locals, which I always take as a good sign. The service was friendly, the wine was good and food was definitely hearty. I ordered the the Hake and my husband had a sirloin steak. We also ordered dessert, which was good, but not a good as our main dishes. If I was in the area again, I would definitely stop for another meal.

1  Thank lawgirl79
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was there on July 2011.
Grumbles was a great experience for me since. I am not from UK and I felt surrounded by real people, the place is cozy and welcoming, have really good food and an unpretentious atmosphere.