“Been here many times-always excellent”
Review of Mala Restaurant

Mala Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mala Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,136 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: (NEAREST TUBE:TOWER HILL:DISTRICT & CIRCLE LINE) (C2C: Fenchurch Street) (DLR:Tower Gateway) (Bus 15,78)
Description: Situated in the heart of one of London's treasured hidden gems & finest tourist destination "St Katherine Docks Marina". Serves traditional & contemporary Indian cuisine from North & South India, from Curries to Tandoori clay oven baked delights. including a delicious variaty of seafood dishes within our menu. And also a generous array of fine wines from all over the globe to compliment the diverse flavours of our cuisne. With a seating capasity of 200, the ambience of our restaurant is welcoming and relaxing, surrounded with antiques, paintings & murials from historic palaces around India which gives you the atmospheric feeling that you are actually there. And adding to the ambience, the impressive and beautiful view of St Katherine Docks marina can be seen from any where in the restaurant.
United States
“Been here many times-always excellent”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I'm going to get right to the point: Mala is outstanding and whenever we come to London, we always eat here. Right in St. Katherine's Wharf, beautiful location, and delicious food. Everything is good, the service is impeccable, and the staff remembers you-such a nice touch. Try the kheer for dessert-I fell in love with it and now make (or try to) at home!

• Visited April 2012

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very accommodating for lactose intolerant diabetic with celiac disease”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our waiter Faruk took great care of us. I have a few blood disorders and the restaurant was very accommodating. The food was excellent. I ordered the tiger prawns with a special request to leave off all sauces, oils, dressings or any other potentially dangerous items for my diet. Everything was perfect and I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone who needs special accommodations.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lucas B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ever restaurant”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Best ever Indian restaurant I have been to. Good service good food good atmosphere.
I will definitely recommend this restaurant

1 Thank Peter12346
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Hope to be back on next visit to London”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It was a very quiet evening it was a Sunday in February we had a nice window seat. It was my birthday eve just the 2 of us they asked us why we were visiting London and my husband mentioned it was my birthday weekend. They surprised us with a birthday desert with a candle and sang happy birthday to me.Faruk serve us but all the staff were very attentive and polite.
Food was good and hopefully we will be back.
Thanks for a lovely evening

• Visited February 2013
“Very good!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there as a guest for an special event staff was pleasent service attentive food was good view was also nice opposite a marine bay will be visiting soon!