“Fabulous Sunday Lunch at Blueprint Cafe”
Review of Blue Print Cafe

Blue Print Cafe
Ranked #938 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: London Bridge
Description: Elevated above the Design Museum on Shad Thames, Blueprint Café's light, airy and modern interior with floor-to-ceiling windows provides the perfect backdrop for the panoramic City views over Tower Bridge. Enjoy simple and innovative dishes inspired by home cooking traditions across Europe, using the freshest seasonal ingredients.Sit at a window table gazing across the Thames at the Gherkin, ogle the boats and yachts destined for the marina at St. Katherine's Dock or make the most of the binoculars left on every table for a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went to the Blueprint Cafe in London's riverside last Sunday with friends who were visiting from Alloa in Scotland and Manchester and what an amazing day we all had. Not only was the food superb along with all you can drink Prosecco, but the service was very friendly, helpful and second to none.
Thank you to Richard, Roberta and Luis for taking such great care of us and making it an even more memorable experience for us all. I definitely recommend it and look forward to going back for more soon!
All the best and thank you all again for a wonderful day!
Anna, Claire, Jacquie, Maria and Davvy

Mariana V, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Anna, Claire, Jacquie, Maria and Davvy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review on Tripadvisor. The Blueprint Team and I are very happy to know that all of you had such a fabulous experience! Luis, Roberta and Richard really enjoyed looking after your table.

The Team and I are really looking forward to seeing you again so please, next time you wish to make a reservation do not hesitate to contact me on Marianar@danddlondon.com and I will take direct care of your booking!

All the best,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went to celebrate my Brother's 30th at the Blueprint Cafe on Wednesday and had a fabulous evening. The service we received when arriving was above and beyond, the Manager Mariana gave us a window table as we were celebrating a birthday which had spectacular views of the river and Tower Bridge, and brought us complimentary champagne to celebrate. The food was very good, especially considering the price (£18 for two courses). Lovely presentation, wonderfully fresh fish and a delicious homemade bread basket. All the staff were very attentive and they created a birthday plate for my Brother with a candle and sang happy birthday to him. I have been to the Blueprint cafe before but i feel the food quality and service has exceeded my expectations. We shall be returning.

1  Thank Abby246
Mariana V, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Abby,

Thank you so much for your amazing review on Tripadvisor. The Blueprint Team and I are very happy to know that you, Oliver and Patsy had such a wonderful time.
It was certainly our pleasure to make sure Oliver enjoyed his 30th birthday celebration!

We are really looking forward to seeing you again so please do not hesitate to send me an email next time you want to make a reservation and I will take personal care of the booking!

Thank you again and all the best from The Blueprint Team!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Thankfully we had booked a table as the restaurant was packed. They do an amazing sunday lunch set menu. There is the option to add unlimited prosecco too. We didn't but lots of people did and there was never any empty glass. The service from the moment we walked through the door was charming and informal. Completely suitable to the venue and the relaxed atmosphere. every was cooked perfectly, arrived promptly and tasted wonderful.
They also do a lunch deal with tickets to the design museum. I am not sure of the details but I'll look into this for my next visit.......All this and with amazing views of the thames and Tower Bridge. We will definitely be back.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review on Tripadvisor regarding your lunch on Sunday! The Blueprint Team and I are really happy to know you had such a sensational time!

We are really looking forward to seeing you again so please next time you wish to make a reservation do not hesitate to contact me on my email Marianar@danddlondon.com and I will take direct care of the reservation.

All the best from The Blueprint Team!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

4 of us visited THE BLUEPRINT CAFE for Sunday lunch and were not disappointed , we had a window seat and the views of London were fabulous , the food was great and PROSECCO was Unlimited !! the service and staff were great and Mariana and Paco, made us so very welcome and could not do enough for us, they are a credit to their company. We had a wonderful afternoon and would recommend 100%

Dear Mickey,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor! The Blueprint Team and particularly Paco and I are very yhappy to know you had such a fantastic time!

We are really looking forward to seeing you again so next time you wish to make a reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me on Marianar@danddlondon.com and I will take direct care of the booking (also making sure we have plenty of Prosecco ready at your arrival!!!).

All the best from the Blueprint Team, Paco and myself.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had a lovely afternoon here on Sunday. Excellent roast beef (best i have had) and chicken and exceptional service by a hostess and our waiter Richard. We were not rushed, were taken care of like we were regulars and had a fab time.

Dear Rachael,

Thank you for such a lovely review on Tripadvisor! The Blueprint Team, Richard and I are very happy to know you had such a fabulous time!!!

Martyn our Head Chef is also glad to know you enjoyed the Sunday Roast so much!

We would love to see you again so please next time you would like to make a reservation do not hesitate to send me an email to Marianar@danddlondon.com and I will take direct care of the booking!

All the best from Richard, the Team and I

Manager

Been to Blue Print Cafe? Share your experiences!