“Lovely views and impressive service”
Review of Blue Print Cafe

Blue Print Cafe
Ranked #738 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: London Bridge
Description: Elevated above the Design Museum on Shad Thames, Blueprint Café's light, airy and modern interior with floor-to-ceiling windows provides the perfect backdrop for the panoramic City views over Tower Bridge. Enjoy simple and innovative dishes inspired by home cooking traditions across Europe, using the freshest seasonal ingredients.Sit at a window table gazing across the Thames at the Gherkin, ogle the boats and yachts destined for the marina at St. Katherine's Dock or make the most of the binoculars left on every table for a memorable dining experience.
London
“Lovely views and impressive service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was expecting a relatively casual dinner, but was very impressed with the first-class service that we received. After waiting for about 15 minutes for our main, we were told that the chef was unhappy with the food so was going to take a bit longer, and we were offered free starters! I had waited much longer at other restaurants before without even receiving an apology. Our mains arrived shortly after we finished the starters and they were excellent. The set menu was good value for money, and we really enjoyed the view over the Thames and the Tower Bridge.

Michael G, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts online from your recent dining experience at Blueprint Cafe.
I am glad you enjoyed the dinner and that the delay with your mains has been resolved very efficiently.
I am looking forward to welcoming you again one day.

London
“Glad I decided to revisit after two years it was amazingly good”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am often in the Shad Thames area and frequently eat at the local restaurants. Two year ago we had a very disappointing meal here and my husband refuses to revisit a restaurant if the food is not up to scratch. I even wrote a letter to the restaurant and was insulted that I did not receive a reply. Anyway I heard that the Blueprint chef had changed and saw a fabulous offer for lunch via Lastminute.com. My friend and I both chose the Ham Hock and English Pea salad,mustard vinaigrette, pea mousse for starters it was so fresh and delicious especially the sweet baby peas and the mousse was heavenly. We both chose the Corn fed chicken, wild mushrooms, spinach, roast sweetcorn for the main course the chicken was so soft and velvety perfectly cooked and the taste from the baby roast sweet corn kernels was memorable. The offer of two courses for £15 included a delicious chilled glass of bubby Prosecco. All in all a delicious meal in lovely surroundings. Perhaps my rule never to revisit needs rethinking?

Michael G, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Madam
I am so delighted that you have decided to re-visit Blueprint Cafe after your disappointing experience with food from two years ago and that you enjoyed your meal with Prosecco.
Thank you for posting this very positive comment online and I am looking forward to welcoming you again one day.
London, United Kingdom
“Can't speak highly enough”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Had lunch for two on a Friday lunchtime. We had the set menu which is very reasonably priced and the food was excellent. Atmosphere and views were great and I can't wait to go back.

Michael G, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am very pleased you enjoyed your lunch at Blueprint Cafe and I am already looking forward to have you dine with us again soon.
Thank you for posting your positive feedback online.
London, United Kingdom
“stunning views and food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I'd recommend this to anyone - family lunch, business, special occassion, first date etc - the food choice is exciting and the views are stunning across the river towards Tower Bridge and the Tower of London

1 Thank ALSW17
Michael G, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for posting this very positive feedback online following your recent dining experience at Blueprint Cafe.
I hope you will visit us soon again.
Beckenham, United Kingdom
“Perfect venue for a special birthday treat!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I dined here with approximately 15 guests (including 3 children) for my 40th birthday celebration and could not fault the experience. The staff were friendly, professional and flexible to our needs.
The food from our reduced menu was excellent, topped off by an absolutely delicious "onglet", which was unanimously declared as cooked to perfection by those who had it.
Coupled with beatiful views across the Thames, and a very reasonable bill at the end, I would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant, and look forward to returning again soon.

Michael G, Manager at Blue Print Cafe, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am glad your 40th birthday celebration went really well and that your party of 15 had a wonderful time with us.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts online and I am looking forward to be welcoming you again in a future.
Michael

Been to Blue Print Cafe? Share your experiences!