“Nice Eritrean Resturant”
Review of Adulis

Adulis
Reserve with OpenTable
Adulis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,854 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Eritrean Resturant”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here with work colleagues to introduce them to this particular East African cuisine (myself being an Eritrean) and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We will come back soon.

1 Thank Ad3x

Woking, United Kingdom
“a relaxed sunday lunch”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

a great introduction to a cuisine new to all but one of us. We had the sharing plate as well as a selection of starters followed by puddings and Eritrean tea. I was able to have rice as the injera wasn't gluten free.

• Visited May 2014
Vaxjo, Sweden
“One of my favourite restaurants”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Love the food! Always have the vegetarian platter and it never disappoints. I go to both the Oval and Clapham Junction restaurants regularly and can't get enough! The atmosphere is great too, the place is buzzing on a weekend (Oval, can't comment on CJ as have never been on a Fri or Sat), so make sure you reserve a table. Service can be a bit slow at times, but the friendliness of the staff makes up for it. I'm hungry just thinking about the food :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Turbo B
“Tasty food, but not excellent”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

It was an interesting eating experience, and there's something about the family-style sharing that I like.

The food was generally pretty tasty, but I wouldn't say it excelled particularly. It was slightly over-priced in my opinion, but not outrageously so.

Service was a little slow (although there was a large group of us) but very friendly. There was a nice atmosphere.

Overall, I'd say it is worth a visit of you're in the area anyway and fancy something a little different.

London
“The best food in London!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I can’t comment on the meat dishes, but the vegetarian sharing platter is absolutely divine. The dry honey wine goes down pretty well too.

• Visited February 2014