“Menu Dégustation including wine”

Galvin at Windows Restaurant
Ranked #445 of 24,439 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Awarded a Michelin star and 3 AA Rosettes for its impeccable cuisine and ambience, the spectacular 28th floor panorama over the London skyline may have made Galvin at Windows a destination restaurant, but the inspired menu of modern French haute cuisine makes it impossible to overlook. The most talked about restaurant in London, Galvin at Windows has a glamourous interior blending the golden age of the 1930s with a modern theme. Together with Head Chef Joo Won, acclaimed Chef-Patron Chris Galvin has prepared a straightforward range of classic dishes that are ideally suited to the elevated Mayfair surroundings. The neighbouring bar boasts an impressive collection of whisky and cognac alongside classic and contemporary cocktails served on the rare Italian Saint Laurent marble bar top, which adds to the seductive atmosphere of the room. Whether you need to impress an important client or want to enjoy an intimate dinner for two, Galvin at Windows will offer you an exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

been there with my girlfriend after work on one Thursday evening for my birthday. nice place, bar was under refurbishment, all right food, too much for my liking. the sommelier young, trying but very stressed. for the similar price you can experience 3* Gordon and try 3 course set if you are lucky to get a table :)

Write a ReviewReviews (3,132)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Booked a table three weeks out for some important guests and had to settle for a 9:30 pm table. Finally got a table at 10l:15 pm and our guests were getting tired. As we were a late sitting the service was poor at best leaving us to serve our own wine. Side dishes were ridiculous collyflower cheese one floret. Don't get me wrong I have recommended this restaurant to many particularly for the outstanding service but will not be rushing back. When we explained our disappointment to the manager he told us we should have let him no it was an important dinner (really!)

5  Thank M1SEJ
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food was spectacular, the service was great and all the staff were really friendly. The view was incredible too. Highly recommended for a special occasion.

2  Thank thdrake
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Hi Andrea,
I must let you know how delighted my family and I were with the wonderful welcome we had yesterday afternoon.
Thank you so much for arranging the 'best' window table with that fabulous view! The food was delicious and the service from your staff was warm, welcoming and most professional. I loved my unexpected little treat at the end!
Thank you for your attention, it was a very fitting celebration following a very memorable occasion at the Palace.
Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Most people will come for the views but the food is also very good and the real treat is the tasting menu as the wine selection is great for the food and the tastes really come out.

3  Thank ManuelLove