Tripadvisor

Bookatable
Ranked #1,096 of 28,985 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Gordon Ramsay's Heddon Street Kitchen is located just off Regent's Street, in the heart of the West End. Heddon Street Kitchen is a stylish space set over two floors, open all day for brisk brunches and post-shopping pit stops through to lunch, dinners and after work cocktails. Enjoy al fresco dining on the heated terrace and people-watching with a cocktail in the lounge bar as you absorb the theatre of the open-kitchen.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately disappointing. Didn’t get our starters until 9:30pm for our table booked for 8. They sat us late, we had to ask to order after just being left for ages. Then ask when our food would arrive. Main course at 10pm. And the restaurant was only half full! No good will gesture offered which wouldn’t have made much difference to them given the prices and how many drinks we’d ordered given how long we had to wait, but maybe that’s their plan.

Date of visit: January 2020
GRGroup, Owner at Heddon Street Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gillie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. I am truly sorry to hear your dining experience wasn't as smooth as we usually operate. Please accept our sincere apologise for the service delay and the issues you faced.

We hope you will give us another chance in order to prove you we are lovely restaurant with the team who is very passionate.

HSK management

Write a reviewReviews (2,389)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by Heddon Street Kitchen on a Sunday to try their Love January set menu. Myself and my friend are both vegetarian and there were plenty of choices. Two courses were £15. We opted for the soup and kale salad to start and rigatoni for the main. All dishes were delicious! Perfectly paired with some wonderful St Germain cocktails and fab service from Justine, our waitress. The host was so welcoming too, I didn't catch her name but I think it was Donna. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
GRGroup, Owner at Heddon Street Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Luke,

Such a nice review to read, thank you! Was a pleasure having you and your friend here with us on Sunday. I am glad you found Love January menu tasty and the service you received was fab. Justine and Donna are great asset to the team and I am so glad to read the ladies looked after you so well.
Please do not take too long to come back! We look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rude rude staff. Served by Kristina and a blonde girl with an accent from somewhere in Eastern Europe. Both the rudest servers I’ve ever come across, got charged a service charge to watch them roll their eyes and make us wait 15 minutes to pay. The food was ok, I clearly wasn’t happy with my burger and fries as I left a lot and they never even asked was it ok. I will never come back here and I would never recommend it either.

1  Thank Michelle N

Dear Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us you your review. I am very disappointed to hear the service you received is clearly not a standards we follow. Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience on your visit and we hope you will give us one more chance in order to show you our true colours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately we weren’t at all impressed with our visit to Heddon Street Kitchen. I wanted to go somewhere nice for my 21st birthday meal which turned out to be a disappointment.
The waiters and waitresses had no awareness of customers moving around the restaurant - I was walked into once and found myself having to move out of their way on two other occasions to avoid being walked/run into again.
Someone on our table ordered the tortellini and found a hair in the middle of one of the parcels. Although they were very apologetic and took the meal off the bill, we were told the pasta is brought in by a supplier and not made by the restaurant which isn’t what you expect when the dish cost £21.
Overall, we weren’t impressed by our experience and definitely won’t be going back.

Dear Ellie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and I am very sorry to hear it was a negative experience. We do take your feedback seriously and I assure you all the details will be analyse and discussed with the team. Please accept our sincere apologies for disappointment you faced while dinning with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the chefs table tonight for a friends 50 th birthday celebration . What an amazing experience . Catarina our chef was atttentive and produced some stunning food .
What a great memory - thanks so much x

Dear Julia,

It is very kind of you to leave such a lovely review! Caterina is a great chef and is a key part of our team, and we are happy that you enjoyed the overall experience, from the food to the service.

Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you in Heddon Street Kitchen very soon!

Kindest regards,