“Very good service and food...”
Review of Union Tavern

Union Tavern
Ranked #103 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Description: The Union Tavern is a classic pub in a Victorian style where the emphasis not on food but great food, great drinks and good times. The menu has a number of elements with a big focus on steaks, pub classics as well as A'la carte dining. Look out for the great value set menus where 2 courses at lunch time are only £8.90 And the early dinner set menu is only £11.90. We offer friendly and efficient service in a warm atmosphere with great food, real ales and an extensive wine list families are welcome.
Oslo, Norway
“Very good service and food...”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very good service, very nice atmosphere, the food was very good; the place is clean, although the men’s toilet is probably the smallest I've ever come across… 
There are a good selection of beer, I had a pint of good Leffe Blonde (they have it on tap).
I would have no problem recommending this pub/restaurant to any of my friends and I will make an effort to visit again if the opportunity arises.

• Visited November 2013

Antwerp, Belgium
“Great service , real pub feel”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The service was fast and the ladies were very friendly. The view of the kitchen was nice. Feels like you have some control over the hygiene. The prices were very reasonable. The place looked like a real pub but felt like a bistro.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Welcoming, friendly, lovely pub!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had a bad experience at our usual haunt around the corner and had to quickly find another location for a reunion.

The guys at the Union Tavern were so welcoming, and happy for adults and babies to come along. They found us space, provided high chairs, and served great food and drinks at very good prices.

I can't speak highly enough of the staff and pub. Just what we needed and will certainly return!!!

• Visited November 2013
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“Moody bar man.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm sorry to say I walked alittle while to get to this bar because of its rating. I was met with a very moody bar man and a flat vibe. I wasn't inspired to eat here and the Guinness wasn't the best taste. Sorry dudes.

Visited November 2013
Alloa, United Kingdom
“Awesome bar food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This gem of a pub is across the road from the Holiday Inn, Kings Cross and the quality of the food and service is outstanding. I had wild boar and apple sausages and mash and after two sausages I was beaten and couldn't eat any more. Mind you I also had the rubber ring sized onion rings which were awesome. Couldn't finish those either and I'm a big eater. Really good value and very friendly and helpful staff. Toilets are a bit small and stinky but, hey, this is London and this is a balanced review!

• Visited October 2013