“Fabulously accommodating”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I visited this restaurant on the advice of a friend. They were fully booked but managed to squeeze us in. I wasn't expecting much as a vegetarian but they produced a full three courses and made sure there was no fish sauce in any of the dishes. My friend ordered the sushi and said it was the best sushi they had tasted in London. Thumbs up!

1  Thank Karla83_12

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Its a nice sushi place,great food,good service and reasonable price. Surely one of the best sushi restaurants i have been. i would defenetly recommend this place. We will be defenetly back here on our next London visit.Thanks to all the guys(staff) who made our evening memorable.

1  Thank rune j
Reviewed August 4, 2013

this is one of the best meals i have eaten in london. Myself and 10 - year old daughter simply love the place and we save up to go , I would thouroughly recommend it as one of the top japanese restuarants in london,

1  Thank daveguk
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I know this Sushi place has been in Willesden Green for some years, I have to say that being back after many, the place has actually improved! It was good before and it has got better.
Great food and the sushi chef is a great pleasure to watch. I was sitting on the bar as it was fully booked, the place strive to give a real traditional feeling to the restaurant and they are successful at doing so. The wasabi is spread inside the rice in the nigiri and sushi, but served normally with the sashimi. The tempura are also delicious as are the hot dishes. I drunk their home made hot sake which was a great match to the sashimi. All in all a local place that has changed my view favorably of the sushi and Japanese food in London, after all after having eaten wonderful and cheap Sushi in Brasil and in the states, I was never satisfied with it in London, too expensive and not high quality, it is great to see sushi say changing that, without false pretense but with quality and tradition, well done!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been visiting Sushi-Say weekly since mid-2012 for the great food that is a few stops north of my house on the Jubilee Line, and the staff know us well.

The food is consistently good. The sashimi is always fresh and if there is a special for the day the staff will let you know. The cooked dishes are always tasty, and the fish/meat is never over/under cooked. The grilled cod and salmon are both delicious.

Try the homemade ice-cream for dessert. It will surprise you

We usually pay between £30-£40 per person. If you tend to eat more sushi/sashimi than cooked dishes you will probably end up paying £50 pp.

Service has been friendly, yet quick and efficient for about 98% of our visits. The service can become a bit lax if there are not many customers, but it is usually packed. Reserve or you won't get a table.

Overall, good service, great food, and good pricing and is definitely in the top 3 Jap restaurants in London. Also there is a table in the corner which seats eight IIRC, so it is good for a large group.

1  Thank Gooseta