“Fantastic Restaurant....!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reading, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant....!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Sushi say is a fantastic restaurant, 5th time here now for me and gets better everytime...the sushi is the best i have ever had... Noodles are a favourite of mine and never dissapoint...tempura vegetables...yellow tail fish and whole mackerel traditionally cooked is what makes this restaurant a must... Enduldged for 3hours with friends who have been customers for 10 years...!!

• Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Best sushi bar in London”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have visit many Sushi bar in London but I would say Sushi say is the best. I have already been Sushi say more than 10 times and always I enjoy the amazing fresh sushi there. The sushi chef is REAL Japanese sushi chef.
However the service is bit poor, especially you may feel bit uncomfortable if you understand Japanese.
The restaurant is really busy, you need to book in advance otherwise you will not get any table.

1 Thank Sayaka T
london
“Fresh Sushi!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is one of my favourite Japanese restaurant of all time.
I absolutely love this place, this is a very traditional-Japnanese-style.Price is cheaper than other Japanese-Restaurant in London especially central-London. So I think Sushi say has a nice- balance for price and taste.
Following a warm welcome from the sushi chef, you're ushered into the long, simply adorned dining room. The waitress is happy to talk you through the menu, which offers plenty of variety including the usual tempura, teriyaki and noodle dishes: all done to a high standard.
Def recommend!

• Visited January 2013
London
“Great sushi”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife took me here for my birthday. We'll definitely be back. Great food and good service (no issues like some reviewers). Definitely a cut above what you usually get in London. It was very busy when we arrived (7pmish on a Sat night) and then emptied out before filling up again. Good mix of clientele: couples like us, families with children, larger parties and some Japanese people

London, United Kingdom
“Been here many times and always love it!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

What can I say - we come here once a month and although we live locally, it's the type of restaurant we'd travel to.

The service is excellent and they have a large sake collection (and usually a few specials not on the menu). The sushi is excellent, very fresh and presented brilliantly.

As mentioned, you really need to book at weekends. It is very popular, we actually prefer to sit at the sushi bar and that's usually the last place that gets booked so say if you'd like to sit at the bar or tables.

Sashimi is excellent and the tempura is sensational. Yakitori is great too.

We've never had a bad meal here and must have been here 20 times.