“Delicious food at very reasonable prices, highly recommended”
Review of Siam CENTRAL

Siam CENTRAL
Ranked #2,289 of 22,516 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food at very reasonable prices, highly recommended”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went with a friend, who had been a number of times before and recommended it, and I wasn't disappointed. We ordered quite a few dishes - the mixed seafood "tapas-style" starter, which was quite generous, the weeping tiger beef, a mixed seafood stir fry and some egg fried rice. Everything was delicious and we ate it all. The bill added to the enjoyment, as it was surprisingly very reasonable; it came to £60 with service charge, including two glasses of wine and three pints. Some of the waiting staff were a little confused at times, but they were perfectly nice and polite and it wasn't an issue. I would have liked to have sat outside, but there were a lot of people smoking. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Fleur0213

• Korean first
“Tasty”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Arrived on Saturday night in the rain, but once in the restaurant it was warm and friendly. The food was great, tasty and full of flavour. Chicken Thai green curry was so amazing. The service was really quick and the staff really nice.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Thai food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They had good Thai food and Thai iced tea. The only thing that was annoying was that they kept on dimming the lights while my friends and I were there. It was a bit annoying.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Worst customer service in London!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. Upon coming in, we were immediately informed that they will be very busy and will not have enough seats, so we only have 1.5 hours to eat our meal and then get out. Even though we gave several looks of shock to the waitress, she kept pointing at her watch and repeating the same information for another 15 minutes. We were completely surprised with such mistreatment and were about to leave if not for our friends who were meeting us at the place. Ultimately, the restaurant never got full and we left outraged at such unprofessional and inferior service. NEVER coming back. They deserve to close.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Vyta P
“Best real thai food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm Thai living here in London. I come to this restaurant for the second time intented to let me friends try the food here. We ordered the drunken fried rice. It never make me dissappointed! So fantastic chef! We order for more spice and lime, they gave us a lot as we want! The service is the best. The taste is the best and real thai! My friends live in London for a yr and say this is the best tastiest thai restaurang they experienced. The size of restaurant is quite small and tight but with their food, this meal is so appreciated! Thanks

• Visited March 2013