“amazing night”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed April 5, 2013

theres nothing about my night i did'nt like the service/food/atmosphere/music were 100% fantastic. and they'll see us again soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

An excellent location for live jazz, with the added benefit of good food (the burger being very good) and drinks. The terracing of the seating helps ensure good sight lines for most. Not much time to dwell after the gig if you are seated for the first evening session as you are promptly turfed out and no encore - make sure you head upstairs to the bar so your evening doesn't end too early! Make sure you book for the big gigs.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Last year, my wife took me here to see Wayne Henderson from the Jazz Crusaders and his band. We were seated right in front of him, about four feet away. He spoke to me twice, and I was able to speak to him afterwards. A true gentleman. On Wednesday evenings, Natalie Williams and the Soul Family perform (brilliantly) downstairs, and there is a jazz sit-in upstairs. On another occasion, I took my wife and one of my saxophones (a baritone, no less) to this sit-in session, and had a really good time. The standard of the musicianship was amazing, and I got to play my heart out with a bunch of really friendly, and frighteningly good, players.. Who knows, one day, I may be the featured act downstairs - that would be a dream come true. If you are a jazz fan, you don't need telling about Ronnie Scott's. If you aren't, why not come along and try it. You may well be converted. I would recommend Natalie Williams on a Wednesday evening.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Always wanted to visit this place, and glad I made the effort, was in the upstairs bar and was such a chilled night, had a great jazz band playing and the atmosphere was buzzing. Didn't eat but food smelt good. Drinks little pricey but worth it on a night out.

1  Thank americankyle
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Fantastic evening, great atmosphere and I loved the food. Even though I've never been a jazz fan I was blown away by Arturo Sandoval. The resident band with Polly on vocals were superb. The food was served quickly, was well presented and tasted great..we sat at the front and had great service. Really superb night...a unique experience.