“Fantastic Dim Sum”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: London's Ping Pong restaurant in Soho serves delicious dim sum and Chinese dishes, fragrant teas and stunning cocktails. Ping Pong is one of the leading Chinese restaurant brands in central London.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went here with friends and was really impressed with the food, service, atmosphere and value for money. I would recommend the set menu's as they give a well rounded introduction to Dim Sum, they are delicious and really filling. All four of us left stuffed and happy. I will defiantly go back when next in London.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Just as it says in the title! Great Dim-Sum, very busy but adds to the atmosphere. Good Apple Martini (not on the cocktail menu but will make if asked). Cute staff (important!)

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We loved our only visit to this branch of Ping Pong. It helpfully has pictures of all the dishes on the menu, and I haven't seen this in their other branches. In this location I think it's a great, dependable choice for lunch or dinner and would return for sure when seeing a play or going to an event nearby.

2  Thank tjh2
Reviewed February 14, 2013

On a recent visit to this restaurant I had one of the set menus on the recommendation of the waiteress. Whilst the food was very nice the portions were ridiculously small. I l left the restaurant very hungry with a large bill. Arguably I could have ordered more food but the prices were very high.

I did complain to the restaurant and to be fair to them they did offer me a free meal which I never took up. The portions of food in my opinion are really snacks.

The staff were very attentive and the restaurant attractive and comfortable, pity the food is so expensve for the size of portion.

1  Thank Neil Z
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have been to this restaurant for dinner in the past, and my recent visit for lunch was a bit disappointing. The staff as usual us always responsive and helpful. I ate downstairs this time, and it feels a bit too removed for me. The food was fine, it just did not taste as flavorful. I enjoyed seeing all of the Lunar New year "Year of the Snake" signs and food specials.

1  Thank BusTraveler40