“Ozer”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ozer - CLOSED

Ozer
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Langham Place offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
London, United Kingdom
“Ozer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Another visit to Ozer another good lunchtime meal. Excellent value meal and a good reasonable wine list.
Staff very good. Just enjoying talking with old friends, our visit lasted over three hours and no one rushed us out!

• Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Bucks
“Great find away from the chaos of Oxford Stree”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

The menu is very extensive. Lots of grilled meat and other Mediterranean types of food. The hummus they put on the table when you arrive is the best I have ever tasted but don't be tempted to fill up on that as the rest of the courses are quite large.
Not much else to write really as it is a great place.
I do agree with MhLuxembourg in that it is noisy when busy. Probably best to book too.

1 Thank CSPtraveller
Scotland
“Great food, great atmosphere, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

A tremendous choice of Turkish food, very authentic and incredibly tasty. Service is faultless and the atmosphere brilliant. Quite simply the best place to eat in this area.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Succulent Turkich food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

A professional contact suggested that restaurant and he even book a table for me and my colleague in Turkish!
We had a warm welcoming!
The food was very tasty and good!
It was noisy, maybe as it was very busy.
The price are correct.
I would suggest to book the table as the restaurant seems to be popular!

Dublin
“Lots to be happy about at Ozer .....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Ozer was recommended to me as a venue for authentic, tasty Turkish food, so I decided to drop by for lunch while in London. Due to a meeting, I arrived at 3pm (not typical lunchtime) so was not surprised that the restaurant was reasonably quiet .. BUT ... other diners included a Turkish family having a relaxed family birthday lunch .. a good sign. The restaurant is located directly opposite the Langham Hotel at the end of Regent Street with a decor that speaks nicely to its ethnic origins. The welcome was warm and menu produced without delay. While I was checking out the extensive list of options, a delightful basket of Turkish bread was brought to the table, slightly higher than traditional flat bread with a delightful crispiness on the outside and a soft interior. Also presented was a dish of baba ghanoush with some lovely (pitted) large green olives in the centre. I opted for a main course of Keshkek (whole wheat cooked in a style similar to risotto, with a slight residual "al dente" quality remaining), with strips of chicken breast laid on top, which had been coated in Turkish spices. A very nice lunchtime dish, although I was unable to finish it all, possibly due to the amount of delicious Turkish bread that I enjoyed beforehand! A bottle of sparkling water was the perfect accompaniment to my meal and while I ordered a glass of Turkish white wine (in the style of Sauvignon Blanc) just to sample the Turkish grape, a few sips confirmed to me that I would probably prefer Turkish food than wine. While I dined, the background music that was played was classical, including Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto no. 2 in C minor and Debussy's Clair deLune ... beautiful music ... if a little incongruous in the interior of a Turkish restaurant. I would have appreciated the opportunity to listen to some Turkish music instead. I also asked for a password for the restaurant's guest Wifi which was promptly supplied so that I could catch up on some e-mails while waiting for my food. Sadly, there seemed to be a problem and the wifi was not working properly - I checked both my devices. However, the food arrived quickly so it was not a big problem. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience and I would be inclined to return for dinner on another occasion when I would probably sample a range of mezze dishes.

Visited November 2013