“best value for money but don't tell”
Review of Original Tagines

Original Tagines
Ranked #8,440 of 28,474 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I don't know how this place is not fully booked all the time. The tagines are delicious and the service attentive all at a very good price. This cute North African restaurant off Baker Street is a bargain!

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Odd place, completely empty except for me and my 2 friends, no music licence, wine was ok, lamb tagine a bit watery. 3 hours later I'm back home and suffering from my first ever bout of food poisoning. Still feeling a bit nauseous now a day later.
Probably wont ever be back if I'm honest

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I passed by this restaurant many times and I never went in until tonight. It was always empty and now I understand why.
Food tasteless, wine worse but don't ever go to the restroom downstairs. By doing so you have to pass by the kitchen and freezers. The toilet stinks from the minute you get down the stairs and then comes the kitchen. Disgusting.
Coming back to food if at all possible... Meze was 80% beans and I'm not English... Lamb tagine was missing one ingredient: the lamb.
Disaster. Never again.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

A huge disappointment . This is rough Turkish food. No hint of Moroccan flavours and mix of spices: we tried kefta Tagine ( no flavour and served with Turkish style bulgur !) followed by Bstia ( wrong pastry) and flavourless zalook.
A shame on Moroccan exquisite cuisine

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Small hidden restaurant serving extremly tasty Maroccan food.
Very friendly staff, consistent quality and a nice vibe

Date of visit: February 2016