“Really welcoming.”

Momo
Ranked #663 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Kick back, relax and capture the mood of the moment. We are a cafe and a restaurant, a la Marrakesh-souk-meets-Parisian-troquet style! Savour our traditional Moroccan mint tea whilst sharing our authentic mezze either on our terrace or inside our Mo Cafe... Our lovely terrace is available for bookings in the daytime for lunch or brunch, and is available on a walk-in basis in the evenings.
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Really welcoming.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a great night with friends at Momos. Friendly welcome, great Waitress and good food. The added treat was having coffee (ok and another drink) in the coffee lounge/ bazaar next door. Great atmosphere and the decor makes you feel that you are actually in the Middle East. Little bit pricey but a good night was had by all

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant.

Gorgeous al fresco area, great, warm and friendly service...exceptional food and a fun party atmosphere in the restaurant itself.

Surprised by reports of Momo being expensive I thought it was extremely reasonable, especially for mayfair!

Excellent.

London, United Kingdom
“Love”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Love the strawberry shisha here, as well as the hummous, tasty falafel and mint tea. Great on a warm Sunday x

Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Palatial surroundings but for a king's ransom you don't feel like royalty”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Went with a friend on Saturday. Great ambience and decor - really atmospheric and beautiful surroundings. I had the ceviche of the day to start (I think it was Hake?) with chillies, coconut milk and lime. It was delicious. My company had the wood pigeon pastilla. Again, very unusual and a treat for the tastebuds. For main course, my company had the lamb tagine (as good as we'd heard it was). I opted for the Momo grill (expensive at £28 but I thought I'd push the boat out and indulge in a meaty feast) and was advised by the waiter that it didn't come with couscous or vegetables, so a better choice would be the couscous Momo which offered the veg and couscous with lamb shank & lamb skewers. Also priced at £28, I reckoned it would be just as impressive so I went with the recommendation. I wish I hadn't. What a letdown! The dish comprised a mountain of couscous (I didn't even get through half of it), a large bowl of vegetables in a broth (which was ... vegetables in a broth) and a small shank, more bone than meat, with two skewers that would risk being seen as mean if served as an h'or doeuvre. While the shank meat was delicious, it was hardly value for money at £28. I felt very cheated and victim to being nudged toward the main that delivered the bigger margin for the restaurant. All in all, two starters and two mains, without any alcohol, came to £83. By any measure it was a tidy sum (I've been to a number of Michelin star restaurants in London that charge less for mains) that came nowhere near to reflecting the experience - staff did their job, but there was no noteworthy attention and you very much felt like passing trade that might order a cocktail if pushed hard enough.

Muharraq
“Doesn't worth money”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Went with friend the place seems to be busy all the time. Food and service is good. Its considered to be expensive when comparing the quantity in each portion and the price.