“Good but could be better”
Review of Mildreds

Mildreds
Ranked #304 of 23,214 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Mildreds, established in 1988, serves internationally inspired vegetarian food, all of which is made daily on the premises. Catering for vegetarians, yet popular with omnivores, Mildreds offers friendly informal service in a lively atmosphere coupled with excellent value for money. We use organic ingredients where possible and endeavor to source small businesses for our supplies. Our beautiful wood paneled dining room is available for party bookings Monday to Saturday, with a maximum capacity for 14 people.We do not take bookings in the restaurant but you may enjoy a drink or cocktail at the bar whilst waiting for your table. If you want to avoid waiting please come after 9.30.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Be prepared to queue! The staff are very friendly although a little disorganized. The place has a nice and friendly atmosphere with a fairly mixed crowd.

The starter was really good- the black beans were exceptionally tasty. The main (burger of the day with sweetcorn and jalapenos) was nice but nothing special and the dessert- chocolate and peanut butter brownie, was just too dry (although tasty).

I would happily go back to Mildred's. Although I think there is room for some improvement, the overall experience was very good and I'd definitely want to try some more of the delicious looking menu!

There are newer reviews for Mildreds

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We always visit Mildred's when we come to London and are never disappointed.
This visit was on a very hot Saturday evening, as usual it was busy but we were offered the table or should I say ledge in front of the window. Couldn't have been better as we had a light breeze to cool us and could indulge in a spot of 'people watching' as well.

The food was top notch as usual. Mushroom and ale pie to die for. I love it that there always seems to be a buzz,staff are always efficient and friendly. lots of locals as well which is a bonus and all ages.

What don't I like about Mildred's? Nothing!
What do I like about Mildred's? Everything!

Now of course it will become even more popular than it already is and we won't get a seat next time we visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My partner and I have known about Mildrers for awhile and we finally got round to going last weekend. Food was really impressive. I had the curry which was full of flavour and every mouthful better than the next. My partner had the fresh tortellini which was really exceptional. We had a a light and flavoursome salad to start- ingredients were fresh and tangy. Great atmosphere and attentive staff despite the business.It was also extremely reasonable for the standard of food and service. We are already looking forward to a return trip.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

As per usual... Worth the wait... Worth the squeeze... Worth the bill!
Mildred's never let's me down... Shame I can't chose anything but the Risotto Cake thing... It's just too good.
I am not vegetarian and I love it!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Sweltering Saturday evening made pleasurable by a visit to Mildreds. Luckily managed to get a seat straight away which is not a given in this popular restaurant. Varied menu, good service & superb food for every course means I can definitely give a five star recommendation.