“Great restaurant near the Apollo”
Review of Lola and Simon - CLOSED

Lola and Simon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Gem of a restaurant famed for its interesting menu and yummy baked treats. The lamb comes highly recommended.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had a very pleasant dinner here before a show at the Hammersmith Apollo - well worth the short walk! Friendly attentive service, great food (the Argentinian steaks were perfect) in a very pleasantly decorated restaurant. Wine seemed to be a bit pricey, but we chose a perfectly acceptably priced Prosecco and did not test the quality of the available other choices, so they may be worth it!? The whole place felt like the owners really and truly cared and knew what they were doing, so unlike the many unpleasant chain restaurants locally. We will be back!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is our neighbourhood restaurant, cafe and bar. It's brilliant. They really do care. About everyone and everything.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

First class local restaurant. I haven't been in the evening enough to pass judgement, so for me the highlight is the brunch menu. Up and down the menu you will find well-sourced and beautifully-cooked and presented food. Service is consistently attentive and friendly, with the owners often in attendance helping to make this a most welcoming hideout on a weekend morning. Lucky West London.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I am in London for the for the first time and a collegue made arrangements to stay in this area at a Holiday Inn Express. This resetaurant is in walking distance from the hotel and after reading the reviews of other alternatives this seemed to be the best choice for the type food I was looking for. It was a great choice. The staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. I had soup de jour and sea bass - and both were very good. They have a good wine list and everything is prepared from scratch. Killer bread with the soup.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

They care! They care! They really care!
I love it when I walk into a place where they actually give a damn about what they do and walking into Lola & Simons and being greeted by friendly happy people is a sure sign to me that somebody is doing something right. I'm going to keep this short & sweet. Small thoughtful menu, great tasting innovative food served with care & attention, excellent wines. What is there not to like!
I'm not going to go into the details as I would like you to discover them for yourself. A fusion of Argentine & New Zealand cuisine & a great breakfast is all I'm going to say.
You check it out!