“Faultless”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: The first UK restaurant to be awarded one, two, and then three Michelin stars, Le Gavroche remains a class apart. Since opening in 1967, this Mayfair bastion of French cuisine has been very much a family affair, and chef-patron Michel Roux Jr continues the tradition today. The elegance of the menu and the ambience is impeccably tailored, while the discreet service has won its own plaudits.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had a fabulous lunch here yesterday.
It is truly a dining experience second to none.
Everything about this place is simply superb. If you are a true 'foodie' you simply have to give this a go.
Stunning!

• Thai first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A Dream of Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We went to a nearby embassy for a function but were too late for the buffet.Saw the sign for the restaurant and just walked in. We had not booked but the head waiter found us a table. The service and food is the best you will ever get. After we finished our meal Michelle came out of the kitchen and greeted us and asked us about our meal. If you ever get the chance to visit here then go for it. This is a dream of a restaurant.5 star not just 3 .

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank TheReviewer69
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Exceptional and made to feel very welcome”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

What an amazing restaurant, from the moment you sit down until it’s time to leave these guys know how to look after you. Unquestionably one of the best restaurants we have ever dined at. The menu is amazing, and the food didn’t disappoint. We’ve been wanting to go here for ages, and sometimes your expectations can become unrealistically high by the time you actually realise your dream. But not here, my very high expectations were actually surpassed on any level.

Even though it is expensive, of course it’s going to be, I don’t begrudge a single penny, it was simply outstanding and we’ll treasure our time there forever.

• Visited August 2013
Southeast USA
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

At Le Gavroche you leave your cares at the door and may rest easy knowing that the staff will take care of you. I had the menu exceptionnel with the wine pairing. All the courses were good but an octopus dish with soft shell crab and a tomato dressing was exceptional. I was allowed to substitute my main course (one of 8 courses) and also substituted a glass of wine that particularly intrigued me from their list. There was no additional charge for these changes. This is not inexpensive dining but it's a fantastic treat and a good value for what you eat and drink!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank eaf2007
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Undoubtedly the best meal I've ever had...”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I ate at Le Gavroche with my finacee and a couple of friends on the night of August 13th, and I was blown away by the service, the ambience and the quality of the food. We even met Chef Michel Roux Jnr himself, and to see such renowned Chefs as him greet all of the tables in such a humble manner, it is a credit to himself and his family. The food couldn't not have been any better, and the timely service, pleasant staff, and lively ambience of a classic setting, led to an overall experience that will stay with me for life.

• Visited August 2013