“Love Lamberts”

Lamberts
Ranked #433 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lamberts Restaurant serves seasonal British food in casual, comfortable surroundings with relaxed, friendly and professional service. With an excellent team of chefs led by rising star Matt Harris you know you are in for a treat. Great care and attention is put into sourcing all the produce, be it Middlewhite Pigs from Huntsham Farm or new season Asparagus from High Hall Farm in Suffolk.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We've visited Lamberts about 20 times in the last 2 years, from family Sunday lunches to celebratory meals and it never disappoints. I love the way the food is sustainably sourced, in fact apparently the fish arrives at midnight from the boats in Cornwall so the fish is super fresh. If you haven't been you must try it, a total winner.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Rarely do I give an excellent review but this little restaurant Ina very unassuming location is worth it.
On business in the area our dinner choice was looking a bit limited until I located this on Tripadvisor.
The venue is warm, modern and very welcoming.
The menu is excellent with 5 choices for each course, but a really good spread of choices.
The food is served in a very modern style but very wholesome.
Both our choices where excellent and the local beer served was a very nice addition.
Price good, back on business a couple of times this year, so will be back soon.
Excellent!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Have used Lamberts for many years and have always been very impressed. Took ten colleagues for my retirement lunch and was not disappointed, the food and the service were first class and very reasonably priced. I recommend that you try Lamberts.

2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stumbled across this place whilst looking for somewhere to stop for Sunday lunch. A very trendy South London restaurant with fantastic food and good service. Price was very reasonable for seasonal British food. Will certainly return next time we're in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

When I planned my trip back to London I was told there was a chance to go there and I definitely said yes, after years I still had great memories of my meals at Lamberts.
The place is always tidy, kind of quiet even if busy and packed, sober wooden furniture makes you feel very comfortable and at ease.
A first look at the menu and you feel at home, typical English food and ingredients, simple products but extremely tasty and as usual well mixed and prepared.
I went for a smoked makarel dish to start with followed by Roast Beef (pity the Roast Goose had run out so early though).
I finish this perfect lunch with the famous Neil's Yeard cheese selection that won't disappoint, all accompaigned by a nice glass of fine port, while eating we drunk our own wine as you can bring your own paying a fair corkage fee.
The service is as usual present and efficient even if, maybe a new one, forgot to explain us the cheese, a little detail.
Again a great time at Lamberts and for a very reasonable £40 each