“Don't judge that place by the outside!”
Review of Jashan

Jashan
Ranked #3,837 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Don't judge that place by the outside!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Can't believe I passed in front of that amazing indian restaurant twice daily for the last year without stopping there and taste the food!
I will definitely become one of their regular customer! Went there last weekend, we were 4, we had 3 starters to share and 6 main courses and everything was so tasty and beautiful!!! Our favorite was the lamb curry which was the nicest I ever taste!! The fish starter and the seabass for main were also some of my favorite on the table!!! But i have to sau everything we taste was really nice and freshly cooked!!And I forgot to mention the garlic naan that were just perfect!!

2 Thank YayaArnie

London
“London's best Indian restaraunt”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wide selection of meat & vegetarian dishes. Starters excellent too pakores a joy but rather filling so beware.
Mild to hot but all with distinctly varied spicey flavours.
Dals are particularly great, especially the dark ones.
Excellent service too.
Slightly more expensive than your standard fare but well worth it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LondonNorfolk_Fan
London, United Kingdom
“Fine Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It is an Indian restaurant that weened me off blazing hot curries onto finer spiced Indian dishes. My wife is not a fan of Indian food but she gets a little annoyed when I go there without her.
I particularly recommend the lemon and green rice for their delicate flavours.
The spiced lamb chops are particularly difficult to resist. There is a good selection of fish dishes. My favorite is the Goan Fish Curry.
A vegetarian friend said they had the best selection of vegetarian dishes she had ever tasted.

• Visited February 2013
UK
“So good I forgot to review it”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have been to Jashan a few times and on my visit a few days ago it did not disappoint. There is a wide selection of dishes and caters well for vegetarians, as a group we had several different dihes and I tried several - all were delicious.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
I really like going there.

• Visited February 2013
“Well worth a visit..fantastic food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

On a recent trip to London from Manchester...my Wife and I were taken by my cousin Gareth to the Jashan where we were promised an authentic Indian meal. Being a regular on Manchester's curry mile, I am used to sampling several versions of traditional recipes but I can honestly state that the Jashan is by far the best Indian I have ever had. We started with fish in coriander, chilli prawns and tandoori lamb chops, followed by keema curries and lamb rogan josh plus sundries . All the food was exceptional, with excellent friendly service. Along with a couple of pints each, I think £70 was excellent value. I would highly recommend this place, and would certainly return when back in London.