“Nice value for money lunch!”
Review of Isarn

Isarn
Ranked #4,066 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went already twice before for lunch as they have a quite reasonable lunch offer.
The set lunch always has a starter, main and dessert. The dessert is usual watermelon and for starters I tried the chicken satay and spring rolls so far. Main I went for the red Duck curry twice as it is my favourite :-)
Would recommend for a quick, nice and reasonable lunch. Can't comment on the dinner as I have not been there.
Staff is always very friendly and welcoming.

There are newer reviews for Isarn

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I have been a few times and always have the tamarind chicken. Deeeelicious! Everything else I have tried has been great too. The ambience is good (although when it's busy it can feel a bit crammed in) and the prices are on the more expensive side (but worth it).

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This gem of a Thai restaurant is a great all rounder - sleek interior, impeccable service and most importantly delicious food! I eat in there about once a month and I am never disappointed.

I am allergic to chilli and soy sauce, so Asian restaurants can be really difficult for me. Here, they are always happy to make me a chilli and soy free stir fry, and it still tastes delicious.

It is also good value for money - not the cheapest Asian restaurant that you will find, but the food and decor suggest a much pricier venue.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love the flowers what they serve with the drink. Very nice touch! Food was amazing, perfect portion, absolutelu good value for money. The service was very friendly, very patient, nothing was too much for the ladies. I love their uniform! I will definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place serves the best Thai food I have had in London. The service is attentive and efficient. It's also located on buzzing Upper Street. It is more expensive than other options in the area but remains good value. There is also a small outdoor area at the rear. Well worth a visit!