“Fraud”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Transit: Tube: Old Street, Liverpool Street
Description: With a great looking venue and fantastic Pan-Asian food, the Great Eastern Dining Room has staked a worthy claim in fashionable Shoreditch. This lively space is decked out in a modern, minimalist style with dramatic lighting and lots of comfortable funiture. Whats cooking? Loads of Asian favourites such as dim sum, sushi and tempura to Thai favourites.
London, United Kingdom
“Fraud”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went for dinner here on Saturday night and looked at my bank statement two days later and they had taken £20 on another transaction. One of my friends paid £20 cash so they pocketed that and charged me £20 on my card without my knowledge!!!! When i enquired about this they said the £20 payment was without the customer present (no pin number!!). They stole £20 from my account. When i phoned them and told them they refunded me instantly!! Makes you wonder if they are all in on it!! BEWARE!! This is fraud and theft and the police have been informed. Check your account. I love this place and over the years have had many parties here and the food is great (when you're not being defrauded!!) #shame

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank zoelou82

Devon
“Great Place!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

What a great Gem of East London. We came to London for a visit, this place was highly recommended by a friend living in London. My self, husband and the family enjoyed a delicious Lunch, we highly recommend the duck,watermelon and cashew salad, out of this world! There was a menu packed full of great things, was so hard to choose.
Great place for Teenage kids wanting to go to a more fine pan Asian than your average. Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic cocktail were very tasty and the staff was lovely and very efficient, each course arrived in perfect timing. We also loved the dessert options and are looking forward to visit again when we come to London to see the Olympics in July.

• Visited June 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

What a nice piece of restaurant. First of all the atmosphere inside. Very causy, extremely clean, well dressed waiters and waitresses. The service, despite the fact that the restaurant was full, was perfect and rapid. The waiters were very gentle, smiling an curtous at all times. The food in itself showed a reduced variety of courses, however the quality as well as the quantity was sufficient for "good" customers. Without being too expensive, this is not a cheap restaurant, however the ratio quality/price is very acceptable.

• Visited May 2012
Scotland, Edinburgh
“Great casual dining”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

With a group from Russian and Kazakhstan we were keen to enjoy some relaxed eating.

This was the perfect place, great food!! perfect after a formal dinner the night previous.
The staff were fun and engaging.

We had a great time and was one of the highlights of our foreign guests.
Great location too. We headed to Hoxton Square for drinks later on.

• Visited April 2012
Billings, Montana
“Friendly stuffs, accommodate as much as they can”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Went here with friends for her hen party. Things wasn't going right when we arrived. I believe that probably due to miscommunication between two sides. After Talked to the manager,She try to make up with it by giving us one bottle of free drink and was trying her best to accommodate us. Waiter who help us is excellent. Recommend this restaurant. ( I did wait for about 50 mins before she came and talk to me though, However after I get to talk to her , she is very helpful. Tips: Arrive early if you are holding an event with them.

• Visited March 2012