“Really, Really Good!”

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, European, British, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: A must for the culinary connoisseur, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay offers exquisitely simply French cuisine, infusing the senses with subtle flavors, creative flair and a delicate finesse. Combining contemporary elegance, an intimate ambiance and unparalleled service, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has the hallmark of true excellence honored with three Michelin Stars as of January 2001. The seasonally inspired a la carte menu offers a wide selection of exquisite dishes, ranging from Roasted Fillet of line caught Turbot and Oven Roasted Pigeon from Bresse, to Aged Casterbridge Beef Fillet and Roasted Barbary Duck Breast. The Set Lunch menu also offers equally outstanding quality, including such succulent dishes as Fillet of Daurade Royale, Braised Ox Cheek in red wine, and Roasted Fillet of Pork. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay operates a smart dress code. Jackets are preferred for gentlemen. Jeans, t-shirts and sportswear are not permitted.
London, United Kingdom
“Really, Really Good!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great service, good food. I could not ask for a restaurant in London.
I had the prestige tasting menu, Excellent choice!

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Esher, United Kingdom
“Just to add to many glowing recommendations”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My wife and I have ate at several top flight restaurants in London and to be honest the food was very good but not wow!. However the dinning experience was outstanding. The staff are so friendly and attentive, talking through every aspect of the dinning experience and making you so very welcome to the restaurant. Being a 3 star Michelin restaurant the little extras were expected but very good the poached chicken with the chicken consomme was spectacular as were the amuse booche. The staff quickly picked up my wife was Vegetarian and changed everything. The rest of the meal was very good but as I said no wow. But maybe that is what it is about balancing every meal so it is cooked & accompanied perfectly without overpowering your taste buds. My only critique is the cheese board, needs whole meal biscuits not sweet biscuits.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank yogachef
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Best meal Ive ever had!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I booked a table for my husbands 30th birthday as we are both huge Gordon Ramsay fans but especially love Claire Smyth. I can say having eaten in some amazing places around the world that this was without doubt the best meal we have ever had.

Everything is magical about the restaurant, from the moment you walk in an army of staff are there to attend to your every need. The food was fabulous and we enjoyed not only our own dishes but many complimentary courses which were sublime.

The sommelier was wonderful and really listened to our tastes before recommending a lovely bottle of wine which I would never had ordered but was so glad to drink it really rounded the meal off fabulously.

I had contacted the restaurant explaining it was my husbands birthday and their treatment of him was fabulous. He received a complimentary hazelnut parfait complete with candle and a very discreet happy birthday being sung by the Maitre D. My husband and I were given a tour of the kitchen and my husband received a signed menu from Clair Smyth in a lovely leather folder too. It made his birthday and was a wonderful experience.

I can not speak highly enough of the staff, food and restaurant and can say we will certainly be back and I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Visited May 2014
Romford, United Kingdom
“Believe the hype”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Was lucky to be invited on May 16th to a friends 40th who had booked the whole place. It's a charming restaurant, small really and very personal, I'd guess 40 covers maybe. Lovely greeting and some incredible canapés. The food as you would expect was of the highest quality, my lobster ravioli was Devine, no surprise it's their signature dish. The waiters were a charm and the whole night was a resounding success. Certainly one for food lovers bucket list.

1 Thank MGowing
Shallotte, North Carolina
“Facinating service and great food”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

In planning four trip to London we made reservations well in advance for Gordon Ramsay's signature restaurant. The service was second to none. Attention was paid to every detail. The food was excellent and there were several small selections added by the chef. An expensive dinner, but it was a one time experience.

• Visited May 2014