“Remarkable Experience!”

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: A must for the culinary connoisseur, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay offers exquisitely simply French cuisine, infusing the senses with subtle flavors, creative flair and a delicate finesse. Combining contemporary elegance, an intimate ambiance and unparalleled service, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has the hallmark of true excellence honored with three Michelin Stars as of January 2001. The seasonally inspired a la carte menu offers a wide selection of exquisite dishes, ranging from Roasted Fillet of line caught Turbot and Oven Roasted Pigeon from Bresse, to Aged Casterbridge Beef Fillet and Roasted Barbary Duck Breast. The Set Lunch menu also offers equally outstanding quality, including such succulent dishes as Fillet of Daurade Royale, Braised Ox Cheek in red wine, and Roasted Fillet of Pork. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay operates a smart dress code. Jackets are preferred for gentlemen. Jeans, t-shirts and sportswear are not permitted.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I am the type of person who looks for unique places to eat when I travel. My daughter is a whiz at finding those wonderful places that not only have character, but the food and service is so far above average. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay was such a fantastic experience. I can't remember when I felt so welcomed, and the service was so far above most any other place I have ever eaten. My family was pampered from the minute we entered Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. The restaurant was small, elegant and intimate. The staff was superior, the food presentation and taste was exquisite. The highlight of the evening was when we were asked if we would like a tour of the kitchen. In all the wonderful places I have eaten, I have never felt this special! I will most definitely return to Restaurant Gordon Ramsay on my next trip to London!

1  Thank fifiMA

Reviewed January 30, 2014

i am the type of person that will travel just to eat at Michelin star restaurants, when i travel to different countries and go to different places the first thing i do is look for where i would like to eat. So going to Ramsay's flagship restaurant has been on my wishlist for some time. This was not my first three star experience but it was certainly a great one.

the food was incredible and from start to finish and everything ran so smoothly, i think this was mainly due to one of the best Maitre D's i have ever experienced in Jean Claude, he was incredibly charming and elevated the whole experience by 100% with his passion and pure attention to detail. But what was a exciting and a unexpected surprise was being asked if we would like to tour the kitchen, of course we responded! getting the chance to see Clare Smyth in the flesh, yes please, she is a true inspiration being a female chef with so many accolades, all in all this will be one dining experience i will not forget any time soon. incredible is a great way to describe it.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Impeccable service, great wine list and the sommelier recommendations were exactly what we were looking for. The food was obviously perfect. They made our dinner an unforgettable experience. Thanks

1  Thank eco973
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Where do I start? From the moment you arrive , you are made to feel pampered. The service is unobtrusive but brilliantly efficient. The atmosphere is so welcoming, elegant but not pretentious. The food has to be experienced to be believed, marvellous presentation and divine flavours. We asked the Sommelier to match our wines for us and every one chosen was superb. The reputation of this restaurant is more than well deserved. I thoroughly recommend the Restaurant Gordon Ramsay experience. A nice touch was being able to visit the kitchen before we left......surprisingly quiet!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Been here twice and both times it lived up to the reputation. The food was of top quality and the service to match. Our waiter ha a good understanding of our needs and made us feel at ease. Would recommend this restaurant as a experience. Thanks for making our anniversary special