“Another great experience”

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, European, British, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: A must for the culinary connoisseur, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay offers exquisitely simply French cuisine, infusing the senses with subtle flavors, creative flair and a delicate finesse. Combining contemporary elegance, an intimate ambiance and unparalleled service, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has the hallmark of true excellence honored with three Michelin Stars as of January 2001. The seasonally inspired a la carte menu offers a wide selection of exquisite dishes, ranging from Roasted Fillet of line caught Turbot and Oven Roasted Pigeon from Bresse, to Aged Casterbridge Beef Fillet and Roasted Barbary Duck Breast. The Set Lunch menu also offers equally outstanding quality, including such succulent dishes as Fillet of Daurade Royale, Braised Ox Cheek in red wine, and Roasted Fillet of Pork. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay operates a smart dress code. Jackets are preferred for gentlemen. Jeans, t-shirts and sportswear are not permitted.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Another great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Been here twice and both times it lived up to the reputation. The food was of top quality and the service to match. Our waiter ha a good understanding of our needs and made us feel at ease. Would recommend this restaurant as a experience. Thanks for making our anniversary special

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
St Ives, United Kingdom
“Consistently superb, strongly recommend a visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

This has to be one of my favourites in London. The welcome always warm, the ambiance not at all pretentious, it's intimate, it's elegant and it's comfortable. How many Michelin star restaurants can you go to and hand on heart say that you feel comfortable and totally at ease in? Not many i'll bet, there's always an edge of too much formality and cliche to most of them - not here, this one has it's ambiance spot on.

The food, on all of the occasions I've been (and those are many!) has always been superb, bursting with explosions of flavour and quirky twists and turns to classics. Often invited to view the kitchen and meet the chefs, this is a lovely touch that seems to be rolled out throughout the Ramsay independent restaurants. Let's put it this way, I've seen 4 of his kitchens so far so unless it's just me they seem to take a shine to, it must be true!!!

My favourite part of any visit here is always the stunning cheese trolley. If you love cheese then you're in for a treat at this place, I won't spoil it and tell you too much, just GO and see for yourself!!!

Fingers crossed we can get a reservation for Valentines day... My husband Michael is trying hard bless him! It's not easy to get a reservation here I'll admit, even for regulars like us, but be persistent, it's totally worth it!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JYPayne
Guildford, United Kingdom
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Best meal I have ever had in the most intimate setting ever. You really are made to feel special during your time there.

The surprise amuse bouche between courses were amazing. Wine list is gorgeous, but as you would expect very expensive.

Make sure you book in advance it took me almost a year to get a date that suited me, still up there with my top 3 meals of all time.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Special venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Book a very last minute table for my partners birthday, in the booking comments I only asked for a private table, not one against the window or anything, so I wasn't expecting to much except the food quality and service. But I was blown away with everything Gordon had to offer! They sat us right next to the window and we did a very private table,it was in the corner between to mirrored pillars (so we was like in out own little alcove). The service was fantastic and the food was definitely worth the experience alone! They even brought out a happy birthday dish for my partner of chocolate mousse and i never asked for any of this! Would defiantly recommend this resturant to anyone celebrating a special occasions!

Visited January 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Cooking but Service rather lacking the 3 star expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We ate on a Friday night and enjoyed a three course a la carte with an additional cheese course. Staff were very friendly and helpful but also very present and slightly intrusive. We were interrupted by half a dozen different people in our first ten minutes. They seemed very keen to speed us through our experience and we only sat down at 8pm. Waiters changes continuously, resulting in an offered second bread roll never materialising! The scallops and lobster starters were both lovely. Our pork and lamb main choices were also delicious and beautifully executed, but overly salty (which resulted in our being horribly dehyrdrated in the night). We then decided to share a cheese course at £15 but were very disappointed that when the cheese trolley arrived we were not allowed to choose our own selection but had to have a choice of five cheeses selected by the waiter with no discussion, despite our saying clearly we would like to be involved in choosing. We then had the assiette of desserts, which contained all the desserts on the menu in what appeared full size portions. Very good value and delicious desserts but left us feeling unpleasantly full! Courses came out very quickly irrespective of whether we were ready. Petit fours were brought whilst I was in the toliet so all the dry ice theatre was completely lost. I think the front of house needs to take more control rather than the kitchen sending food as they please. There was an extensive but expensive wine list. We enjoyed the wine we chose but it was hard to find any under £50. We were also surprised that when we were offered champagne on arrival no price list was offered, despite the sommelier attempting to up-sell us to Krug - could have been a nasty bill! Service charge was inclusive and our bill came to £350 ish, which is fairly par for the course at the places. We did enjoy it but it is definitely not the best 3 star experience we have had and in fact I have had equally good cooking and better service at many 2 star restaurants.

• Visited January 2014