“Best restaurant in the uk!!”

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: A must for the culinary connoisseur, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay offers exquisitely simply French cuisine, infusing the senses with subtle flavors, creative flair and a delicate finesse. Combining contemporary elegance, an intimate ambiance and unparalleled service, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has the hallmark of true excellence honored with three Michelin Stars as of January 2001. The seasonally inspired a la carte menu offers a wide selection of exquisite dishes, ranging from Roasted Fillet of line caught Turbot and Oven Roasted Pigeon from Bresse, to Aged Casterbridge Beef Fillet and Roasted Barbary Duck Breast. The Set Lunch menu also offers equally outstanding quality, including such succulent dishes as Fillet of Daurade Royale, Braised Ox Cheek in red wine, and Roasted Fillet of Pork. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay operates a smart dress code. Jackets are preferred for gentlemen. Jeans, t-shirts and sportswear are not permitted.
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have been lucky enough to eat in many of the 2 star reataurants and 3 of the 4 3 star restaurants in the uk. I can easily say that this is by far the best meal that I have had. Somehow they just manage to hit all of the right notes with flavours, presention and combinations.The service is fantastic.Make sure that you Book in advance!

1  Thank sarah g

Reviewed April 19, 2013

not the level that you were aspecting for a 3 star michelin owner, food not exceptional, lack of flavours, overpriced, and no options to ale carte, not worth it!

3  Thank intilondon
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a nice restaurant and the service is really first class, but I wasn't impressed by the food and I even less impressed by what I paid, to be honest probably is because I had high expectations but when I walked out I wasn't satisfied. I'd probably go back one day but I wont rush into it.

4  Thank Suzanna O
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I experienced some poorly cooked food! As this restaurant is owned by a celebrity chef I was expecting better however the staff were really friendly and informative!

4  Thank Walsallfc2013
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The location-Safe and sound
The atmosphere-Mostly older obviously rich type. I wore a suit and I still felt under dressed.
The Service-Very attention oriented. I was very impressed by the service and the staff
The food-Very good, definitely worth a try if you ever have the opportunity. I had the taster menu, and the presentation, the pageantry-wow. I had to say that the dessert was a tad underwhelming, and the drinks were pretty expensive.
The price-well if you have to ask...

1  Thank Michael A