“Really good fish & chips and mushy peas”
Review of Golden Hind

Golden Hind
Ranked #459 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a difficult time finding this little shop, but all we had to do was to follow our nose - literally - and then we found it. My 14yo daughter and I split an order of cod fish & chips wl ith mushy peas. It was a big portion and fed the both of us very well. We were stuffed. It was delish. I particularly enjoyed the mushy peas. We had no problems finding a table for the 2 of us as we went on a Tuesday night; but the restaurant was quite busy nevertheless. Will come back again when in London.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Ordered takeaway for four, all battered cod and chips. Great service, yummy cod, and chips were good. Reasonable price too. Happy with dinner.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you like crispy chips this is the place! Have been here many many times.
Normally have cod and chips with mushy peas.
Prawn cocktail is massive. Greek salad tasty.
Regular staff are friendly as is owner who seems to know most of the diners!
It's a BYO and they don't seem to charge for corkage

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I found this place by Googling best Fish and Chips in London and am so glad I did. My Husband and I come to London 2-3 times a year and always try to make it here every time. I have them grill my fish and also gets some mushy peas, absolutely yummy! I have recommended this place to many of my friends and they all agree that this is a great find. Get there early as this place fills up quick.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This is the best fish and chips, we have ever had. The breaded is thin and crispy. Generous amount of fish. The place can be quite crowded but moving fast, no frill place with local ambiance. We'll be back.

Been to Golden Hind? Share your experiences!