“Worth a visit”

Giraffe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went with some friends on the Bank holiday Monday. The South Bank was heaving! We decided to try the Giraffe and only waited 15 minutes to be seated outside. The service was very good and efficient.
Two of us enjoyed the Giraffe burgers in a edible bun roll ! The Swedish cider was good (500 m bottle) - two glasses. It is a buzzing place with lots of atmosphere.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Every once in a while I visit London, as I used to lived there and still have friends there. Was looking for a nice place for a dinner with my friend and we were passing all the restaurants by the river Thames on the Waterloo station. Decided to try Giraffe. It was a very busy evening, they were packed but still we were seated in 2 minutes. Staff was very friendly, we got some advices as we aked for them. The food was incredible!! My friend ordered schnizel with mash and veg and I was having noodles with veg and curry sauce. Very very pleased!! The atmosphere was buzzin, but still we were able to talk to each other, no shouting. And we had a great laugh! Going to London again in 2 weeks and we already know, we are going there for a dinner again!! cant wait! :)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Do not miss Giraffe about 5 mins by the London eye - amazing food, great atmosphere...cant recommend enough!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Scrambled eggs not good strange mixture, a notice should be given if fresh eggs are not used, had to ask for table to be wiped, it was wiped with a paper tissue, no bacteria wipe.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Took my 2teenagers to Giraffe Blandford st London. Small place but great.
Service was great food perfect for teens atmosphere young & buzzy.
Special thanks to Craig who chatted in between serving. All staff smiley & attentive, obviously good management.
If Tescos are taking over, don't change a thing my kids loved it!