“definately for hip foody types!”

Fredericks Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fredericks Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #270 of 23,023 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“definately for hip foody types!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I attended a wedding reception here last weekend. I have to say this is an experience not to be missed but I can imagine the wedding party paid through their noses for it! Im so not used to the London prices. I bought 5 cocktails and half a beer and got little change from £60! Fair enough if they had not taken FOREVER to arrive! I asked for my fillet steak well done and although close to there was a little blood right in the centre. Best course for me was the starter and canapés on arrival were fab too! The venue itself is lovely, beautiful garden and most of the staff were lovely, well all but one who I found a little condescending but there is a slight air of pretentiousness about the place which is to be expected given its location in a very trendy part of London.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food in relaxed surroundings”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I've been eating here for over 13yrs and have never had a bad meal,the staff are on the ball and always willing to help with any questions.Fab surroundings with a new club room that over looks the garden.To be able to eat in a garden in london with white linen tablecloths is hard to beat.You can have a drink at the bar before you eat,which is always buzzing.I would highly recommend Fredericks for all occasions.

“Nice Pre-Theatre”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We booked here for early dinner as it is only few minutes walk to Saddlers Wells theatre. We arrived a little early for our 5.45pm table so sat in the nice bar and ordered a couple of cocktails. We were then shown to our table. As it was a nice evening we had a table outside in the garden area that was lovely. It quickly filled up with fellow pre-theatre goers. The inside of the restaurant looked bright and modern too.
We decided to choose from the Pre-Theatre menu which was 3 courses for £19.50. I started with a Chicken Liver and Foie Gras Parfait, and my Wife had mushrooms on toast. Both were tasty but small. We both then chose the Lamb Kebabs with Pickled Red Cabbage. Fearing that it was going to be small we ordered a side of chips, and it was just as well. A Small Kebab and a line of cabbage. Very tasty but too small. For dessert I had a lovely Banana parfait and my Wife had Peach Melba (What looked like half a tinned peach in juice with a scoop of ice-cream). Service throughout was friendly and efficient.
We did look at the A la carte and there looked to be some nice dishes, and we saw dishes on other tables that looked lovely, but they were quite dear. Overall we had a nice meal in lovely surroundings, but portion sizes made the value questionable.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food in lovely surroundings”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The first bonus was being asked if we would like to sit in the garden to eat -it was a lovely summer's evening so, of course we would! Initially put off by some rogue smokers, who soon left, we had a wonderful leisurely evening. It was difficult to make choices as there were so many tempting dishes on offer but what made the quality even better was that we'd had a bad meal there about two years ago and vowed never to return, but were very glad we did. Beautifully flavoured scallop, tuna and salmon tartare to start, followed by (for both of us) different choices of grilled fish simply presented and cooked, accompanied by home-made chips to die for! The meail was rounded off, after a yummy dessert, with home-made petits-fours. All portions were modest enough not to feel stuffed at the end though, nor `minceur' enough to feel hungry. A lovely evening all round.

Istanbul
“Ideal in Every way”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Super menu, good wine list, excellent service. We especially liked the garden. Menu was seasonal, fresh ingredients. Good wines at reasonable prices. Low key, relaxed, unpretentious. It was our second visit after two years and it was even better.