“Nice!!”
Review of Fish!

Fish!
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,620 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southwark
Description: Fish! Restaurant in the heart of Borough market, does what it says - providing the very best fish available in London to hungry customers. Established in 1999, restaurateur Tony Allan had a vision to transform the old 18th century Pea Shelling Warehouse into a fish restaurant. The airy interior encompasses the open kitchen where diners can watch the chefs at work. The restaurant opens out onto a large terrace, which is open all year and sits in the heart of Borough weekend market, with views of Southwark Cathedral.
Sydney
“Nice!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was wondering around the Borough Markets when I came upon Fish! I wasn't really hungry but as I was leaving London in the evening, decided that was a goos enough excuse to eat.

I ordered dish and chips with the cod being my fish of choice. The service was very fast and before I knew it, my plate of fish and chips was on the table. The fish was well cooked and very fresh. The cod had beautiful white flaky flesh.

Service was reasonable. It wasn't particularly attentive but it was friendly when they actually got to your table.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Great find for fish lovers!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Excellent meal. So many choices of fish.....grilled, steamed, battered, whatever your preference. There is a small selection of meat options too. Friendly helpful staff. Will definitely go back.

Visited May 2014
Heathfield, United Kingdom
“Great find in Borough Market”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We have visited "Fish!" before and each time has been a great experience. It was raining outside so we ate inside. We were seated straight away but we went for an early lunch I would recommend booking as it was very busy when we left! The staff were very polite and the quality of the fish was very good. We had the crab and whitebate. There are few places to sit down in Borough Markket so this break was very welcome.
Thank you again Fish!

Brisbane, Australia
“Fresh, fun and flavoursome!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stumbled across 'fish!' after exploring the very busy Borough Street markets, and were looking for a quiet place to eat and people watch. What a great find! We spent 2 hours sharing a lovely bottle of wine, with attentive and very friendly staff, and of course, beautiful food. My partner tried the Halibut (his first time), and loved it. I didn't want my seafood salad to finish as it was delicious. The atmosphere and design of the restaurant is a plus, as it has a glass ceiling and a working visible kitchen, and a great view of people on their lunch break trying to line up for a famous pie master pie.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank patricialehfeldt
Boulogne-Billancourt, Ile-de-France, France
“fish! good as the welcome”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had a nice lunch, the menu is quite large. And when there are so many people, terrace outside is the place to be.

1 Thank Bernard S