“Decent Turkish Cuisine in W1T”
Review of Efes I - CLOSED

Efes I
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Met with friends for a Turkish Dinner and enjoyed the place thoroughly. Food was good (some of them were anglicized) and service was great. Will certainly visit the place if we were in that area. It can be little more Turkish Menu

There are newer reviews for Efes I

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The new owners at Effie's have changed the menu slightly but the food is still delicious and the prices are fine for central london and there is still a long line up of black cabs around 6 pm for the take away section !

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Used to be very popular with celebrities when there were very few Turkish food around, although the food is very good and service OK, it is very dated, we had a selection of Mazes and all were yummy , the mains were delicious but not adventurous as in the more trendy new Turkish restaurants appearing now in London

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We came here with a family of 6. They made some special meals for my kids, because they really felt like it. That was so much service. And the food we had was great! Nice decor aswel and very kind people.

So kind aswel. I lost my wallet there, but was not sure. But days after our visit they send me an email they had found it and returned it to me by post.

Love it and will be back!!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Been coming here as a family for over 25 years. This is one of the best Turkish restaurants in London.

Every time my friends come to London its a request to enjoy a meat feast at Efes.

Good food, good portions, at a good price

1  Thank B A