“Pass.”

Ranked #3,652 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: For nearly thirty years, the Delhi Brasserie Indian Restaurant has served the highest quality Indian cuisine to the discerning diner in the heart of the most fashionable part of London's trendy Soho. Situated on the Famous Frith Street - just two doors down from the cult celebrity haunt of Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club and just over the road from Soho coffee house institution Bar Italia - the Delhi Brasserie is perfectly located no matter what your needs, with many of London's most popular attractions all just a few minutes' walk away. Indeed, Ronnie Scott himself used to enjoy the Delhi Brasserie on a regular basis and was our guest of honour when we opened the Soho restaurant in May 1985. Since then, the visitor book has boasted such luminaries as Twiggy, Howard Schuman, Steve Davis (snooker player), Lenny Henry, Elaine Page and many, many others.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was OK. This was the second of 3 Indian restaurants that I tried during my visit to London. Food is average. Atmosphere - fair as they put us in a small room downstairs. Wait staff a little creepy. One server kept touching my arm so I switched places with my husband. Other server was odd and said people like their restaurant for their food and sense of humor. Just seemed unprofessional as far as service goes. Skip it.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great food at low cost. Maybe they could have had a little cheaper drinks? But the Cobrabeer is great to this food. Loved it.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It is 20 years now that when I get to go to London I stop for a dinner in this restaurant. What it makes it so special is a blending of the fascinating location, the excellent food and the unique management and staff. I think that this restaurant is the best Indian in London, and indeed it is worth more than one dinner (don't complain if it is too small as almost every Indian is like that!!!). I hardly choose to visit the same restaurant again but this never disappoints me. The waiters are very professional and can easily adapt for a business dinner or a dinner with friends or family. The food is great and there is no doubt about it as it has been successful for more than 20 years now. Don't forget to take an espresso at the Bar Italia in front of it to complete the dinner in the best way.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Called in here due to good feedback on Trip Advisor and we were happy enough, its a smallish restaurant with a nice atmosphere in the middle of Soho, friendly staff , reasonable price and a decent menu, we will use again next time we are in London

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our first night in London - this restaurant was recommended in a London guide book i found in the Eurostar. I fancied a good indian curry so we entered the restaurant. Food was very average, but the worst was yet to come. Apparently rice was not included in the meals - and it came with an extra cost of 4 pounds per serving ! ! On top of it all they added 10 % extra - service cost ??
We ended up paying 56 pounds for a very very average meal - what a rip off !!