“Delicious Food”

Da Mario Covent Garden
Ranked #182 of 22,808 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great fresh food at a reasonable price. Friendly waiters and an overall very pleasant experience.
Only a small restaurant so make sure you book a table.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Eggo1

Durham, NC
“Good, but not great”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Maybe I'm just a bit weary as we've been overseas for 2 weeks now, or maybe I've just eaten at the most fabulous places already, but this was a bit of a let down. I've had better belinis, and they were out of brie, but substituted mozzarella deep fried cheese which my 9 year old ate most of, but I did love my scallops dish - very tender and thinly sliced, and they promptly brought me a second dish after accidentally giving me one with bacon.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Italian food, not too expensive”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Looked the place up through tripadvisor, and the good reviews were correct. Lovely Italian vaitor and good Italian food. We ate pasta and it tasted good. They have some tables of you would like to dine outside. Worth a visit!

1 Thank Zigg9
Prague, Czech Republic
“Excellent food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I liked pretty much everything about this place. The food was excellent- the quality of the pasta was superb and you felt the love that had been put into the dishes. The wine (we tried both white and red) was first class, especially for the price.

The waiters were funny, friendly and attentive without being intrusive. In short, a delight.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank AlexSwallow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian i've ever had...”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went to this place for lunch, had the scallops for starters & the taste was exquisite. We then opted for the chicken taglioni which was so tasty I wanted more, my friend had lasagne & said she has never had such a good one. We had a side salad & roast potatoes & these were the best ever as well. Would recommend this place to everyone. The service was excellent & so was the wine. I will definitely be going back for more.

• Visited June 2013