“Great food lovely setting”
Review of Cinnamon Club

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Westminster
Transit: Westminster and St. James's Park tube stations are both within walking distance.
Description: Challenging the notion that Indian cuisine can only be created using age-old recipes and ideas, The Cinnamon Club demonstrates how evolution and adaptation can create a new chapter in gourmet excellence. Housed in the Grade II listed former Westminster Library, a stone’s throw from London’s Westminster Abbey, The Cinnamon Club’s neo-colonial feel fits perfectly with its distinctive style of Indian haute cuisine.
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I eat here every time I'm in London and I'm always glad I did. Food is lovely and the setting is special. The staff are always friendly and service is fast.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,949)

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Had a shocker at Cinnamon Club. I’ve been several times and this was the worst experience. Staff not knowing what the vegetarian options were. One of our group of 6 was a vegan and had very few options and no pre-starter making her feel left out and neglected, I ordered a beer that arrived half way through my meal. - asked 3 times and gave up in the end. The menu of “summer feast” was anything but. Surprised with my experience and hope this was a one off .

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
cinnamonclub01, Operations Manager at Cinnamon Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kalpesh,
I am sorry to hear you and your guests did not have a great experience, i see you comments on the knowledge of staff which highlights training issue which we are working on.
we do offer an extensive Vegan options which is seems not been offer.
please accept our apologies , we will make sure you have the best of experience upon you next visit, do contact me when you book in next , will make sure you are well looked after.

Kind Regards,
Hari Nagaraj

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Though I have regrets that Westminster City Council sold a beautiful, and useful library, the Cinnamon Club has been very well designed, giving due homage to its heritage in a lovely setting.
The food was delicious. We chose from their lunch menu beginning with stir-fried Koorgi pork, which was nice, spicy, melt-in-the-mouth tender, followed by Tandoori chicken breast, which was equally good.
We were well looked-after and the service was attentive but unhurried. Altogether it was wonderfully, relaxed way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Setting very nice and quality of the food very good. Sadly the service was very disorganised. We kept getting asked about drinks, water, food over and over again by different members of serving staff, which was annoying. Also had an issue when we got our bill. We had a booked an early evening offer which consisted of 2 or 3 courses. The description of what was included was confusing, however we requested 2 courses and drinks outside of the offer. We were then brought the drunk attached to the offer. When the bill arrived we were informed the drinks were only part of the 3 course offer and we would have to pay separately for those drinks, the cost of which was substantially more than if we’d opted for 3 courses and got the drinks for free. After some consideration and them admitting they had confused matters, they removed the drinks from the bill, which we appreciated. This accounts for our rating,

Reviewed June 12, 2019

I was given vouchers for the Cinnamon Club as part of my Christmas present. I have previously been there for lunch on a number of occasions, however this was my first visit back in a number of years. It was great to find that the food was as delightful as ever. We had the set menu and the house wine, all of which we as lovely.
I won’t leave it as long before I return for another wonderful meal.
Thank you to all the staff.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant