Tripadvisor
London
2,854 results
All reviews mood lighting underfloor heating electric curtains guest experience team street station hermes toiletries spa area modern hotel steam room upgraded to a junior suite amazing hotel my partners birthday the club lounge nespresso machine northern line fantastic stay mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my boyfriends birthday weekend. Prior to booking I asked the hotel if they would be able to make his birthday extra special - which they did better than I could have hoped for. They upgraded our room to a junior suite which was absolutely stunning and modern with lovely views. From small amenities to the large comfy bed this hotel has everything to offer. The staff were very helpful and friendly and were always able to accommodate our needs. This is the second time I have stayed with Montcalm and I will defiantly be coming back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stuart_by_Montcalm, Guest Experience Manager at M by Montcalm Shoreditch London Tech City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your kind feedback with us. I am thrilled to hear that we met and exceed your expectation, and that we were also able to provide you an upgrade in one of our Junior Suite for your boyfriend's birthday. I do hope that we will able to welcome you back at the Hotel again in the near future from the M family.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I recently stayed at the M by Montcalm Tech City and I found it to be a great London hotel. I have stayed at many of the Montcalm hotels and this was just as amazing as all the others. I am rapidly finding this chain of hotels to be one of my favourites. The staff cannot seem to do enough for you. The rooms are amazing with the right balance of modern with great technical features whilst still remaining welcoming and warm. I will definitely stay here again.

Dear Guest,

It is always wonderful to hear from one of our regular guests such as yourself that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at M by Montcalm, and it's great to know that the Montcalm hotels are one of your favorites in London. It is a joy to hear that the team ensure to provide an enjoyable experience for our guests. I do hope to be able to welcome you back at the Hotel in the near future from the M family.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

First time in london, really enjoyed every second of it, amazing staff very hospitable! I will return soon! Fantastic environment, a big thank you to Jefferson Aules from the concierge, for all his help with my bags and handful recommendations!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Alba,

Thank you for taking time to share your kind feedback with us, I am happy to hear that the team and particularly Jefferson were able to provide you a great service, it will be such a joy for me to share it with them. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back at the Hotel in the near future from the M family.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had a night booked here to accommodate us for a weekend in London. Our check in was so smooth and quick, and we were offered a complimentary drink and greeted by friendly staff. Our bags were taken by concierge and taken to our room before we even arrived! And the room itself was absolutely amazing, couldn’t fault a thing!! It was spotless, modern and lavish. We were very excited by the fact that we could open and close our curtains by the touch of a button haha! We used the swimming pool & spa facilities which were wonderful, it was so relaxing and sociable with cold lemon water in the fridge.
The hotel is in a perfect location, 2 minutes away from the tube station. There is a pizza restaurant called ‘pizza union’ next to the hotel which is AMAZING and beyond reasonable for money! 10/10 stay and we already look forward to returning. Thank you to the hard work of all the staff and thank you for a brilliant stay.

1  Thank MeganLC96

Dear Megan,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and that the whole team were able to provide you a memorable experience. I totally agree with you regarding the Spa facilities, is such a lovely place to relax and dedicate time to yourself. Thank you for your kind comment, I really hope that we will be able to welcome you back at the Hotel in the near future from the M family.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great hotel. Very welcoming staff with very reasonable priced rooms. Great location only 5 minutes walk to tube station. The staff couldn't be more helpful. We will be staying again next time we are in London.

Dear Stuart,

I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and that the team was able to take such a good care of you, it will give me a great joy to share your feedback with them. I do hope we will be able to welcome you back at the Hotel in the near future from the M family.