“Home from home”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Just seconds from the shopping mecca of Oxford Street and Selfridges, Bird Street is the busiest, and some argue the most beautiful Busaba restaurant.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My girlfriend is Thai, so she knows a thing or two about Thai food, and we always stop by at Busaba if we're out and about shopping and get a bit peckish. I love the decor at Busaba, and you never have to queue for very long before they manage to find you a seat.
The food is really good, and it's nice to have a mixed selection, some Isaan some Central style etc. We always have Somtam, really good, then a couple of other dishes. Nothing I have ever eaten here has been anything but delicious.

There are newer reviews for Busaba Eathai

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was taken to Busaba on a business lunch and being vegetarian went with some trepidation, not knowing what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised. Firstly, it is a very trendy and airy dining room and although you are sat on benches, comfortable. The staff, service and especially the menu are excellent, because it is clear what each dish comprises of, vegetarian dishes are plentiful and well denoted, plus they indicate which dishes are spicy. The fruit juices were delicious, as was the food and I would certainly venture back if in London and recommend a visit. I also liked the fact that they bring cutlery automatically as well as chopsticks so noone feels embarrassed to ask for it.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Good fresh food. Nice service. Not expensive. Quick service so good for quick lunch on work day. The cashiu chicken is recommended.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I think of Busaba Eathai as a Thai version of Wagamama's.
Seating is uncomfortable on their long benches. Food is very mediocre - nothing special at all. I could get much better Thai food elsewhere and not have to shout in order to talk to my friends due to the noise. People probably go for the atmosphere - the lighting and music and ambience are all more suited for a lounge than a restaurant.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

While I was waiting to attend the Harold Pinter Theatre play Old Times, the new and very popular among theater people Busaba restaurant is opposite the theater in Panton Street 35. As I arrived around 5 pm the place was very quiet and I could be able to be sit on a table located in the windows overlooking the street (after a play the restaurant is always packet and there is a long wait to get in).

In a relaxed atmosphere and while I was drinking a beer, I chose a green curry chicken and coconut rice. Fresh ingredients, fragrant flavor and perfectly spicy plate, it made ​​a splendid meal. Busaba is an ideal place to eat before everyone attend a play for its fast and efficient service, as well as the excellent value for money 15.60 pounds.