All reviews the natural history museum splash suite quirky hotel city suite south kensington tube the royal albert hall complimentary snacks the penthouse walk in shower room service amazing hotel coffee machine small room great shower cooked breakfast one night stay tube station
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My now husband and I stayed at the exhibitionist hotel for our honeymoon in sept 2019. We couldn’t have been happier. The staff is very helpful and polite, going out of their way to make sure everyone is comfortable. We stayed in a balcony room- it was not very large, but enough for us to be comfortable for 10 days. Very clean. Nice, large bathroom. Very close to train station and several restaurants and museums. I highly recommend this place if you’re staying in London!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sarah_Schmid1, Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ashley H,

Thank you so much for your glowing review following your stay with us at The Exhibitionist Hotel.

I am thrilled to read that we managed to meet and exceed all your expectations.

Rest assured that I will share all your feedback with the team here, who pride themselves by delivering great costumer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We abasolutely loved this hotel room. Fantastic location! The boutique hotel was very unique with very friendly staff. We only stayed two nights, but hope to stay a full week next time. Very comfy bed, great shower, very clean. Coffee was snacks were an extra added treat. There was a mixup with our rate and the hotel manager was very responsive. We can't wait to visit again.
Thanks!

Date of stay: September 2019
Sarah_Schmid1, Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KathrynL126666,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the overall of your stay and that you are planning to visit us again.

Please do contact the hotel directly if there is anything we can do to assist with your next stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great find! Location is great for the tube at South Kensington, along with restaurants, bars and attractions nearby. The hotel itself is small, but very quirky with its fantastic decoration and artwork. The service was very good. Room 106 is a little too small for a couple, other than that, all good. Why stay in a boring chain hotel when you have this as an option?

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sarah_Schmid1, Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SpennyUK71,

Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay with us at The Exhibitionist.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the location of the hotel, as well as the style. We do indeed aim to be different.
With regards to the size of your room, please note that we have a range of different room categories available. Feel free to contact us directly when you book next time and my team here will explain all the options.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I liked the hotel a lot! First of all, it is super cute and stylish! I really liked how it is designed! My room was small, but I felt very comfortable staying there. Making the reservation I requested a “Green Room” and a hotel’s assistant responded momentarily, answered all my questions and promised me to follow up on all my requests. Everything was finally done. I really liked the bathroom. It had a big bathtub and very nice shower cabin. Bath amenities were of high quality! An additional plus was daily complementary water and snacks. I found the hotel’s location great. It is just across the street from the Natural History Museum, 10 min by walk from Kensington Gardens/Hide Park. It is a pretty easy walk to Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square. The metro station is also right next to the hotel.

There were not big minuses for me. The only little issues I can point to are: a small room size (if there are 2 of you, then the room can seem very small; plus, big luggage takes a lot of space in the room) and a super slow small elevator which barely fit 3 people.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear AlbertLosAngeles,

Thank you very much for your glowing review.

I am pleased to note that our Reservations Team had made all necessary arrangements even prior to your stay with us.
Furthermore I am delighted that you enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the amenities we are offering.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic hotel with very friendly staff. The Trash suite was great and very quirky! The bathroom was stunning with an incredible shower and roll top bath. The terrace was a great place to enjoy a morning coffee. Room service breakfast was lovely and great value for a London hotel. Will definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sarah_Schmid1, Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear SilverFerrari360,

Thank you very much for your glowing review,.

I am absolutely delighted to read that we managed to meet and exceed all your expectations.
Our Trash Suite is indeed very unique in it's design, I am glad you appreciate the design.

We do hope we will be able to welcoming you back to enjoy another stay in one of our unique suites.