All reviews cambridge street cocktail bar victoria station club suite loft room boutique hotel top floor bath products restaurant downstairs fresh milk six nights memorable stay definitely stay here again central location buckingham palace covent garden pimlico
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I recently stayed here to celebrate our 50th birthday. Lovely hotel with a wonderful restaurant and bar next to it. We loved our room but wish it were a little bigger. We will opt for a bigger room next time we go. They also don't have an elevator so expect to walk up and down stairs if you have a higher floor. The manager was very accommodating and took our heavy bags up to our rooms. Highly recommend. Great location.

Room tip: Avoid higher floors if you can't aren't able to climb up and down stairs well.
Date of stay: September 2019
ArtistResidenceHotel, Manager at Artist Residence London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 'dawnsG2612YG'

Thank you ever so much for your review following on from your recent stay with us at Artist Residence London for such a special occasion. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the lovely food and beverage facilities we have on site. Throughout our 10 rooms we have a wide range of different facilities and furnishings to cater for different requirements; from our cosy Small Rooms with king-size beds all the way up to our luxurious Grand Suite featuring a seating area and roll-top bath for the ultimate indulgence - give our knowledgable reservations team a call and they will be able to talk you through the options. Unfortunately, being such a small building we do not have an elevator however we will always assist with luggage and are always more than happy to run drinks, food and anything else up to the comfort of your own space! Once again, many thanks for your kind words and feedback - we will see you soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

We have just returned from our 6th visit to the Artist Residence. As usual, everything exceeded our expectations. On arrival which was before check in, we were well looked after and shown to a lovely table for a long leisurely lunch. Once again our room was extremely comfortable with all those bits and pieces that make it feel homely, e.g. bath robes, a wide range of amazing toiletries, fresh milk and coffee pods. All rooms we have stayed in have been exceptionally quiet and this one was the same, you are really guaranteed a very relaxing night’s sleep, with high quality beds and luxury bedding just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Victoria Station.
A real bonus is that breakfast is served until late in the morning. The menu offers a wide range of juices and tasty mix and match options. If the weather allows you can eat on the little pavement terrace. This hotel comes highly recommended, the staff always take time to help with any request or just have a friendly chat. Already we are looking for a reason for another trip to London.

Date of stay: August 2019
ArtistResidenceHotel, Manager at Artist Residence London, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear 'Alpbacherh0f',

Wow - thank you for such a lovely review and for returning to stay with us again and again. It's so lovely to hear that we exceeded your expectations on so many occasions and that you feel at home in our well equipped and ever so comfortable bedrooms. We are ever so lucky with the location in Pimlico, who would have thought somewhere so central in London could be so quiet boasting such a great nights sleep?!

Breakfast, Brunch, what every you want to call it, Cambridge Street have it. With an all-day menu that boasts seasonal produce and a buzzing restaurant with tasty beverages, this is for sure where you want to tie up a stay with us at Artist Residence London. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options time and time again I will ensure the restaurant team are made aware.

I am so looking forward to having you stay with us again and very much look forward to you finding the excuse to have a night away (or two!). If you ever fancy a change of scenery but want to feel at home, we have sites in Cornwall, Brighton and Oxford with Bristol coming towards the end of the year!

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is just stunning from its decor to its furnishings. I didn’t want to leave. The staff were all so lovely. Really good location in London to get around from. Yes it is a bit pricey but worth the cost! Easily would come back!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 'LucyRickerby',

Thank you for your review and your lovely comments regarding our decor and furnishings, home from home is what we aim for and I am so glad to hear that our ambience and service meant you didn't want to leave us! I will ensure your comments regarding our staff are passed onto the entire team, they will be thrilled to hear how this had such a positive effect on your stay! Until next time Lucy, feel free to try out our sister hotels too if. you fancy a seaside break or a relax in the countryside.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

The hotel staff will go above and beyond the call of duty to make it a delightful experience.
The rooms are beautifully appointed, the location is very good and calm, and it was overall an excellent stay. I can't recommend it enough.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear 'ziadtr',

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your thoughts following on from your recent stay here. I really appreciate your kind comments regarding our lovely hotel and the service that you received throughout your stay. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon. If you like what we do and how we do it then check out our other sites in Brighton, Cornwall, Oxford and up next... Bristol!

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

I cannot emphasise enough the extent to which this establishment disappointed the two of us during a recent stay. Having had to cut our stay short owing to a family emergency, they steadfastly refused our polite request not to use the remaining nights and charged us the full reservation amount. Not exactly the proactive attitude to customer service we had been led to believe the Artist Residence Group prioritised.

I write this as an experienced (and given how much we were looking forward to the stay, genuinely disappointed) traveller. The hotel was already significantly more expensive than surrounding properties, and if looking for accommodation in this area I strongly suggest that you opt for an Airbnb instead.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ArtistResidenceHotel, Manager at Artist Residence London, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear 'gewpowell'

Thank you for leaving a review following on from your stay with us at Artist Residence London. First of all, I am sorry to have knowledge of your family member falling ill - I do hope they feel better soon. I would like to extend my apologies for the fact that you felt so disappointed with our establishment based on the limitations we have being a small company that lead to us not being able to offer you a refund for your final nights you were booked in for.

As I am sure you are aware, we operate a 3 day cancellation policy which is clearly stated at the time of booking and whilst I appreciate the circumstances of your early departure I have to note that no refund was requested upon departure and when mentioned that this was the case, there didn't seem to be any note of this being an issue upon check out.

As mentioned in our e-mails, I can also recall the conversation we had prior to your booking at which point you extended your stay but were slightly reluctant to do so based on the fact that your plans were not secured and you may have had to cancel. I made an exception to treat your extension as a separate booking giving you the flexibility to cancel up to 3 days prior to your new reservation and receive a full refund.

At Artist Residence we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptionally proactive approach to customer service to every guest who we have the pleasure to welcome through our doors. Our guests return time and time again because of the unique experience we offer and the enjoyment they have when dining, drinking or staying with us.

I am sorry you felt our standards were not up to scratch and that you feel other accommodation nearby would suffice and boasts better value for money in comparison to our lovely hotel. If you do decide to return, it would be a pleasure to offer the service and hospitality that the Artist Residence Group is renowned for, the type you do not receive at an Airbnb!