“Amazing food and atmosphere with excellent staff”

Namo Persian Kitchen
Ranked #5,428 of 28,179 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Persian food is nutritionally balanced and visually attractive and its survival is a testimony of its enduring appeal of delicate flavors​.
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

It’s a shame that this restaurant is closed now. It was my favourite Persian restaurant in London and we truely miss its delicious high quality food and drinks. Staffs were friendly and polite, food was amazing, deinks were unique and the atmosphere was homely. I miss it so much, please reopen :(

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Decided last minute to try out Nano Pesian kitchen and glad we did. Service was great food even better! We ordered a mix grill and the meat was cooked to perfection! Try it out you wont be disappointed!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank 582ilap
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful evening out.

The food was delicious and colourful. The starters especially were excellent, we will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I have visited here twice recently...it was so good the first time I couldn't wait to go back. The first time it was 4 of us on a Friday evening, the second time it was my daughter and I early on a weekday evening. The atmosphere was better on the Friday night and the place was full...not a spare table to be found. The menu had a great deal to offer and it was hard to choose (a good reason for visiting again). Everything we ordered arrived in a timely manner, was absolutely delicious and the portions are very generous. The service was great and on the first occasion the gentleman serving us was very happy to answer our questions about the dishes and advise us on ordering. Absolutely recommend visiting, it really is lovely.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

My husband and I went for a lateish dinner on a lovely warm evening. The doors were wide open and it was lovely. The food is an absolute delight and they even make your bread while you wait (there is a gorgeous kiln type structure in the front) and it is some of the best bread you could ever taste. The service was second to none and extremely friendly and welcoming. We can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: April 2018