“Authentic Turkish café style food”
Review of Shishlique

Shishlique
Order Online
Ranked #8,203 of 24,096 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: A modern take on the Authentic and Traditional Turkish Cuisine. We have a great selection of meats on the skewer Chargrilled for the best taste. Also Fresh fish cooked on charcoal and great selection of meze's. There is also a vegetarian selection including a chargrilled vegetarian skewer. Enjoy our great range of wines and Beers or Bring your own at a small corkage charge.
Reviewed April 24, 2017

We lived in Istanbul for 6 years and this was just like being back in Turkey! The freshness of the ingredients stood out, from the mezze to the salad. A simple menu but everything we tasted was well executed, nicely presented and delicious. The meat dishes are grilled so relatively healthy but you can top up the calories by having an 'iskender' covered in melted butter with thick yoghurt! A friendly young lady served us and as we read on the menu you can bring your own wine hubby popped out to the Tescos more or less opposite to get a bottle. They also juggled very well with several customers having takeaways as well as those eating in.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank gillAndora
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Cheap and good fresh food! Friendly staff! Quick service, also take away! You can bring your own wine or beers which is great. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank kimdewitte86
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I usually avoid kebab places but I was in kensal rise fairly late and was very hungry so I thought I'd take a chance as this place has a five star cleanliness rating. The chicken shish was o.k. but the was too much stuff in it other than meat and it ended up leaking all over my coat. Tasty though I had the munchies and I think that I was easily pleased. Ok if u are in the manor and need something quick.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Staff is really friendly and the place is clean. The food is very good and not that expensive!

I recommend it!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Anaelle S
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Shish Mangal is a Turkish grill in Kensal Rise. The shop front is posher than most kebab shops and the food is much better than most. We only had a light lunch here but it was very good and superb value. The staff were friendly and helpful. Its not licensed, but you can take your own wine or beer (and there is no corkage charge). We will definitely go back if we are in the area at lunch or dinner time.

Date of visit: February 2017