“Excellent quality, excellent price”
Review of Shishlique

Shishlique
Order Online
Ranked #8,203 of 24,096 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: A modern take on the Authentic and Traditional Turkish Cuisine. We have a great selection of meats on the skewer Chargrilled for the best taste. Also Fresh fish cooked on charcoal and great selection of meze's. There is also a vegetarian selection including a chargrilled vegetarian skewer. Enjoy our great range of wines and Beers or Bring your own at a small corkage charge.
Reviewed October 19, 2016

I go here often as I live nearby and for me it's my favourite place to eat. Everyone who I have taken there has agreed with me: the food is really good and the price is excellent. The ingredients are fresh and the price is cheap. It is also "bring your own" which, if you are drinking alcohol, makes it even cheaper. They are happy to put wine or extra bottles of beer in their fridge. There's a small terrace out front where you can eat on warmer days. It gets busy Friday and Saturday evenings so would recommend booking. Highly recommended for a good cheap lunch, dinner or snack.

1  Thank rai612
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Ate here with 3 friends one Sunday evening... If you're after something quick and extremely tasty - this is your place. Be aware it is also a take away so it's not quite got that restaurant feel but you can BYOB. We especially enjoyed the chicken beyti!

1  Thank ehy17
Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Discovered their food through Deliveroo. Tried it one Friday night a couple of months ago and loved it. We order the chicken shish (through deliveroo) Always delicious, always tasty and fresh. We now get it at least once a week sometimes twice. Lovely comforting food. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Craggle7
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This restaurant became one of mine and my husband favourite Turkish places in London. The food is always great, the place is very clean and the staff is lovely. The orders always come quick and the food looks amazing, the prices are decent also.
I strongly recomend this place for lunch or dinner, you will enjoy it for sure.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Diana D
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Do not go if you are hungry, I waited 45 minutes for a mixed special kebab at 7pm on a not particularly busy Wednesday evening.

EWhen i got home there certainly wasnt anything special about it to be honest. No sauces, a little salad and cold meat. Thanks.

Not for me. Far better places to eat in Kensal Rise.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Bobby L
ali f, Manager at Shishlique, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

I am sorry to hear about your experience, We have recently started using Deliveroo and in general they are very good and our customers seem to be happy with the service. However there are times when drivers are late to collect the food or they get lost on the way to the customer or have multiple deliveries. Unfortunately this is not something that we can control but you can rest assure that your food is ready for collection within 10 minutes of us receiving your order. If the delivery time was the issue, this is something that you need to raise with Deliveroo and we would be happy to remake your order and send it to you free of charge.